PDA

View Full Version : Skerries 100

Daz
03-07-05, 07:50 PM
What a top day 8) The racing was amazing. Was watching at Gilly's Leap. Lots of wheelies and the odd speed wobble.

Wasn't a particularly sunny day, but it was very warm and I still got badly sunburnt :oops:

Was chating to Yvo6 for 20mins. The first person I've met of the forum 8) irl_dar didn't make it :roll:

Mid-Antrim at the beginning of next month 8)

yvo6
03-07-05, 08:18 PM
Yea it was a good days racing.

Dont forget about the Irish Superbikes meeting at Kirkistown on 13th July -it is an evening meeting, starts around 4pm i think.

Now that is close racing and you can see so much more of the action.

It was good to meet someone from the forum and of course since it was Daz an unexpected pleasure...... :o

morty
03-07-05, 10:00 PM
I made it down for the first time, made the mistake of watching the lions getting beat first so I missed the first 6 races :evil: . Apart from that it was a really good day and not too hard to find. Only bad point was I saw a guy come off his bike on the way home, he was on a GSX-R. He was OK though, bike looked fairly new. At one point I was sitting so close to the track we were getting hit by the shockwave as they went past :shock: .

Saw a silver curvy SV there, dont think it was urs yvo6, it had a CCC can. Also heard another SV, had an Akrapovic can i think, on the way home. It sounded great, mine sounds like a sewing machine compared to it, sooner i can afford a new one the better.

Paul