PDA

View Full Version : Eyeball - Portstewart - Mon 11th July

belfastbiker2003
11-07-05, 04:12 PM
Hi - I mentioned to a guy I met in Portstewart about this site and the ride out - he cant make the rideout but said he would look up the site.

I saw him again just heading through Castleroe on the way home!!!!

If you come on say hi!!!!!

Steve

PS I was the matt black sv!!!!!

tetley
06-08-05, 01:05 AM
hi there, hope the scotland run was good. saw you again on the way home thro castleroe, thought u might have come up the Kilrea road for a blast, its one of a few places where i can **** of my mate on his R6, well the twisty bits anyway. Might see you about again i'm around that area quite a bit(although i'm not out as much as i'd like) will come over an say hello, Mid Antrim 150 tomorrow.

belfastbiker2003
06-08-05, 09:37 AM
hi there, hope the scotland run was good. saw you again on the way home thro castleroe, thought u might have come up the Kilrea road for a blast, its one of a few places where i can p*ss of my mate on his R6, well the twisty bits anyway. Might see you about again i'm around that area quite a bit(although i'm not out as much as i'd like) will come over an say hello, Mid Antrim 150 tomorrow.

Hiya - I didnt go up the kilrea line cause i live a mile up the other road and couldnt be bothered showing you and your mate up!!!!! :lol: No I was late as it was to go out for dinner so didnt have time - good to see you - hope to see you more!!!!

tetley
06-08-05, 06:12 PM
oh yeah, excuses.. :P had a good run out there today at mid antrim.. will keep an eye out for, ya all the best. :)