PDA

View Full Version : Ireland SV Rideout September 2005- Postponed! :-(

WicklowSV
23-07-05, 10:04 PM
Due to turnout and weather conditions the rideout has been postponed for two weeks - apologies to all who intended coming this weekend

Gonna post all the info for the rideout here so its easy for all to find.

So far we've got:
Me (hatcho)
Dar (irl_dar)
Alan (alka)
Chris (2fast4ye)
ScobySV
Gary
Don
Dave

And here's the itinerary:

Dates: Friday September 9th -> Sunday September 11th
Accomodation: Free for Friday and Sat night at my folks place
Food: Grub on Friday evening in the local boozer. Lunch during the spin on Saturday. BBQ on the Saturday evening after rideout.
Route: Spin will be in Wicklow/Kildare/Wexford area - maps will be provided on the day.
Meeting place: Details posted closer to the date

Dyno run (cost 30 euro) peeps:
Me (hatcho)
Dar (irl_dar)
Alan (alka)
Gary
Don
Dave

So roll on Sept 9th - looking forward to seeing ye all then :D :D

SVTONYB
24-07-05, 12:18 AM
Well Sean youve managed to confuse me already (not hard) is it the 5th or 9th of September

SVTONYB
24-07-05, 12:20 AM
Count me in and I will arrange time off at work lokking forward to it already :lol:

belfastbiker2003
24-07-05, 06:59 PM
Sean - made this a sticky for ya - keep it handy!!!

WicklowSV
24-07-05, 07:37 PM
Well Sean youve managed to confuse me already (not hard) is it the 5th or 9th of September

Its from the 9th to the 11th Sept - the 05 in the title referred to the year :lol: - sorry 'bout that - post edited to avoid confusion. :D

Goggles
25-07-05, 05:36 PM
I'm in. My virgin rideout should be fun. 2nd weekend suits me too.

belfastbiker2003
25-07-05, 05:48 PM
Yvonne wont be going - see topic called Yvonne crashed bad

I prob wont be able to make it either as this is my first birthday back in Coelraine with all my family ad they wont be happy if i am not there and it is on the 11th!!!

WicklowSV
25-07-05, 08:49 PM
Yvonne wont be going - see topic called Yvonne crashed bad

I prob wont be able to make it either as this is my first birthday back in Coelraine with all my family ad they wont be happy if i am not there and it is on the 11th!!!

C'mon down for the Friday night and head home the Sat eve. That way you get to do the rideout and spend yer b'day with the family!! Best of both worlds. :D

jim@55
01-08-05, 09:36 AM
btw guys how much was the ferry when u were over?lots of questions re coming over,,,has anyone nominated themselves as party leader!!for the scots :? .i know nothing about ferrys/contacts so it makes it a lot easier for somebody to take the reigns.il just go with the flow.am i asking stupid questions/worrying about nothing???il keep on checking here :?

WicklowSV
05-08-05, 01:51 PM
btw guys how much was the ferry when u were over?lots of questions re coming over,,,has anyone nominated themselves as party leader!!for the scots :? .i know nothing about ferrys/contacts so it makes it a lot easier for somebody to take the reigns.il just go with the flow.am i asking stupid questions/worrying about nothing???il keep on checking here :?

I'll mark who needs a ferry ticket to the list in the first post to make sure no ones left out. :shock: If your names not there just PM me and I'll add you.

Ferry travel dates will be:
Stranraer -> Belfast - Friday September 9th (earlyish hopefully)
Belfast -> Stranraer - Sunday September 11th (late afternoon hopefully)

Hopefully we'll be able to source cheap tickets again. :wink: rscosworth is gonna take care of sorting tickets for you guys coming from Scotland so can ye PM the following details to him ASAP:

Full name
Bike details
Reg of bike

Cheers
Sean.