PDA

View Full Version : Vid clip from Ireland/Scotland Rideout now online!

WicklowSV
25-07-05, 11:25 AM
You can find it here:

http://www.bikepics.com/videos/000097/

link can be a bit flaky - if it doesnt work just try it again

You'll need Winzip to extract the file before watching it

Enjoy!
Sean.

MattTheLoony
25-07-05, 12:57 PM
You can find it here:

http://www.bikepics.com/videos/000097/

link can be a bit flaky - if it doesnt work just try it again

You'll need Winzip to extract the file before watching it

Enjoy!
Sean.

I've downloaded it but it keeps freezing. The soundtrack continues but the video freezes. Then it'll jump to catch up with the soundtrack. Very odd.

WicklowSV
25-07-05, 01:18 PM
I've downloaded it but it keeps freezing. The soundtrack continues but the video freezes. Then it'll jump to catch up with the soundtrack. Very odd.

Weird :shock: - I downloaded it and it was fine - yer not running several apps at once are you?

alka
25-07-05, 02:08 PM
It works fine for me too.

Looks very good, now I can re-live the Scotish roads every day ...Wahoo!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alan

MattTheLoony
25-07-05, 02:36 PM

Weird :shock: - I downloaded it and it was fine - yer not running several apps at once are you?

Nothing more than the usual. I'll try a reboot and only open that and nothing else.

belfastbiker2003
25-07-05, 02:37 PM
I had to shut down a few applications - then it worked for me - nice one sean whens the next episode?!?!?!?!

H62
25-07-05, 08:56 PM
Nice video Sean.

MattTheLoony
26-07-05, 08:12 AM
I had to shut down a few applications - then it worked for me - nice one sean whens the next episode?!?!?!?!

I closed everything apart from WMP and it sorted it.

WicklowSV
05-08-05, 04:00 PM

I'll try to get another one together over the w'end - bloody time consuming this editing lark! :shock: