View Full Version : More Donnington Photos - Not dial up Friendly

fizzwheel
25-07-05, 07:46 PM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Fizzwheel-DSCF1555.JPG

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Fizzwheel-DSCF1573.JPG

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Fizzwheel-DSCF1575.JPG

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Fizzwheel-DSCF1577.JPG

http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Fizzwheel-DSCF1588.JPG

I've got lots, if anybody wants any PM me your email address and I will zip them up and email them to you

I cant take credit for these, they were taken by my brother

falc
25-07-05, 08:04 PM
Very nice pics Fizz, these and the ones before.

Kinda wish i went but looking at the weather kinda glad i didnt :D

Next year ill make an effort i think :roll:

SPeeeeDY
25-07-05, 09:11 PM
Thats a right pic of Bayliss..is that a highside in qualifying or a powerslide?

I have yet to watch the racing on TV so am a little confused on exactly what happend over the weekend, only knew what was going on from the small sections of track that i could see at a time

SPeeeeDY

fizzwheel
25-07-05, 09:35 PM

I have yet to watch the racing on TV so am a little confused on exactly what happend over the weekend, only knew what was going on from the small sections of track that i could see at a time

SPeeeeDY

That was taken during saturday morning warmup :shock: and he stayed on !!! he did several laps where he cut across the kerb like that

Daimo
26-07-05, 11:55 AM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh send em onto me. Im thinking of starting a proper bike section on my website anyway.

If its ok with you/your brother, can I host them on my site?

Daimob@fotki.com

Cheeeeers 8)

keithd
26-07-05, 11:59 AM
my bike was further over than that yesterday....

amateurs....

ps nice pics

Moo
26-07-05, 04:10 PM
Nice pics

coombest
26-07-05, 08:43 PM

SPeeeeDY

That was taken during saturday morning warmup :shock: and he stayed on !!! he did several laps where he cut across the kerb like that

He was doing that all day Friday and Saturday!
He looked absolutely "on it" and it was a shame he didn't do better.
I was marshalling at Esses In and was suitably flippin' soaked on Sunday!

Great racing all weekend... The R6 race on Saturday was quite possibly one of the best races I've seen for a long while. The 250 and the MotoGP races were incredible and even though I was very annoyed with the weather, it was still worthwhile! :D

manxsv
26-07-05, 08:56 PM
great photos, wish mine were as good as them, wouldnt mine that one of Rossi holding the cup my camera stopped working as he lifted the cup must have been all the rain, must take a rain coat next year got soaked but it was well worth it thought it was great racing

fizzwheel
26-07-05, 09:19 PM
He was doing that all day Friday and Saturday!
He looked absolutely "on it" and it was a shame he didn't do better.
I was marshalling at Esses In and was suitably flippin' soaked on Sunday!

Great racing all weekend... The R6 race on Saturday was quite possibly one of the best races I've seen for a long while. The 250 and the MotoGP races were incredible and even though I was very annoyed with the weather, it was still worthwhile! :D

He did look on it, it looked like to me he was just chucking his bike at the kerbs. top stuff

I didnt see him fall off, but watched it last night, He was so unlucky he avoided melandri and then dropped it when he was nearly back on the track after running on the grass.

Weather was bad wasnt it, Didnt see the R6 cup race on Sunday as was soaked so went back to the car

coombest
26-07-05, 09:29 PM
Weather was bad wasnt it, Didnt see the R6 cup race on Sunday as was soaked so went back to the car

Err...

I didn't see the R6 race on Sunday either!

It was called off after a 10 minute wet practice session. The track was just too wet and when you add to that the amount of mud and crap that was trampled over the track by the sheer number of dumbass people that walked across it (well done Donington Security staff! :evil: ) both to try and see the podium and then for no apparent reason. It had also been delayed by at least 15 minuted n the first instance by said morons!
Stuart Higgs (Race Director) really tried his best to get the race to go ahead (not one Marshal wanted it to, as it would have been absolute carnage! :lol: ) and Rob McElnae (Series Manager and Owner!) really didn't want it to go ahead! (Well - can you imagine how much it would have cost him! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
After all of the riders returned to the pits before the wet practice session had finished, the decision was made to abandon it!
By that time we had been stood out in the rain for an hour more than we needed to have been! :roll:

kwak zzr
27-07-05, 11:40 PM
great pics :D

hall13uk
27-07-05, 11:49 PM
great pics :D can't argue with that quote