PDA

View Full Version : Finally got some leathers for summer riding!

Troy
26-07-05, 02:12 PM
Was just using textile stuff before... Great for cold weather or rain, but boy was I miserable in the heat! So glad I finally got some leathers with vents and perforated panels, etc:

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/3781/leathers14fv.jpg

Time to get out there and scratch up those knee pucks. :wink:

Wiltshire7
26-07-05, 02:15 PM
looking good:)

not sure leathers will be cooler than textiles though! just keep about 70 and ull be fine :wink:

fizzwheel
26-07-05, 02:25 PM
You have the same leather trousers as me, I am very pleased with mine, what do you think to them so far

WelshWop
26-07-05, 02:33 PM
You have the same leather trousers as me, I am very pleased with mine, what do you think to them so far

And me. Im very happy with em :D

Troy
26-07-05, 02:34 PM
Because these pants have perforated panels in the inner thigh, where my textile pants had NONE, they keep me MUCH cooler! :D

Fizzwheel: Well... I wasn't pleased with the pants at first. I screwed up the US --> EUR sizing and got the wrong ones. I was quite suprised how tiny they were! :lol: Sent them back and got a more reasonable size. So far I like them a lot. They fit me really well. I just have to remember to do a squat or two before getting on the bike each day, to get the knees and legs in the right place! When I first hopped on, I almost couldn't get my feet up on the pegs. They are starting to get more flexible though, and I've only had them a day or two. So far, I'd give them two thumbs up!

fizzwheel
26-07-05, 02:56 PM
Mine were a bit tight round the knees, they'll get better after a few trips on the bike. Mine are lovely and comfy now

Moo
26-07-05, 04:12 PM
Good choice off colour black goes with everything.

Troy
26-07-05, 04:22 PM
Good choice off colour black goes with everything.
Yeah, at first I was going to get black/red, to match the bike! Then I thought about that... What if I buy a yellow bike? Or a blue one? Or a grey one?

So, black and grey leathers it is! :D

Barty_b0y
26-07-05, 04:32 PM
Because these pants have perforated panels in the inner thigh, where my textile pants had NONE, they keep me MUCH cooler! :D

Betty swollocks and too much INFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Troy
26-07-05, 05:12 PM
Ahhh..... Such a nice breeze. :wink:

Ed
26-07-05, 10:20 PM
I like the look of that kit, Troy. What are they?

Troy
26-07-05, 10:59 PM
I have had the Joe Rocket Speedmaster boots and gloves for some time, they don't match if you get close enough to get a good look. :wink:

The new gear:
Alpinestars "Spinner" leather jacket. Nifty vents, perforated panels, and a removeable vest inside.
Alpinestars leather track pants (very creative name!). Replaceable knee pucks.
Arai Signet helmet.

Andrew
26-07-05, 11:02 PM

Have you been introduced to betty's sister Mary Hinge !!

Jabba
29-07-05, 07:06 PM

Have you been introduced to betty's sister Mary Hinge !!

Enough =;

:lol:

kwak zzr
29-07-05, 08:50 PM
:thumbsup: