PDA

View Full Version : My (Non - V) Twins !!

Supervox
28-07-05, 10:06 PM
Alexander & Jordan - 1 hr old :D

http://www.thebikereview.com/iup/get8.asp?ID=905

Their introduction to MCN - 24hrs old :D

http://www.thebikereview.com/iup/get8.asp?ID=906

Peace at last !! :D

http://www.thebikereview.com/iup/get8.asp?ID=908

Developing the art of synchronized sleeping !! :D

http://www.thebikereview.com/iup/get8.asp?ID=909

Ok, Ok - I'll admit it - I'm the proudest dad in the world !! :D :D

Godikus
28-07-05, 10:14 PM
MINI MOTOS!!!!!! you know you wanna. matching mini sv's! if you get them on the track fast enough i recon they would have a great weight diference over rossi. so who has the pit grew then? anyone want to volenteer there kids?

i very rarely say it, but i gotta... that last pic is adorable!

Supervox
28-07-05, 10:19 PM
MINI MOTOS!!!!!! you know you wanna. matching mini sv's! if you get them on the track fast enough i recon they would have a great weight diference over rossi. so who has the pit grew then? anyone want to volenteer there kids?

i very rarely say it, but i gotta... that last pic is adorable!

Already working out how too make space in the garage in 3 yrs time for 2 more bikes !! I think I'll start them out on mini dirt bikes - easier to find somewhere to use them safely than minimoto's !!

Godikus
28-07-05, 10:22 PM
Plus a bit of dirt experience will help 'em learn how to keep the bike rubber side down later on in life on the road. it's amazing how a bit of time in a field will help you out on the road. i'm sure theyl be greatfull for it too! of course you'l need to get a nice dirt bike for yourself to keep up with them :wink: (providing you don't already have one)

ophic
28-07-05, 11:56 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
I want one!! where can i get one from? bless :D

falc
29-07-05, 12:29 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I think they came with a copy of RIDE last month :lol: :lol:

Nice pics Vox, can see why your very proud :D

timwilky
29-07-05, 06:07 AM
You horrible man. As a twin I can tell you. Don't dress twins in matching clothing, we hate it. I am me, he is him. We are different so why should we look the same. Wait until we are 14 and wear the same hoddies etc.

Nice Photos. Now the hard work will really begin. Forget a bank balance for the next 20 years. :lol:

Tara
29-07-05, 06:10 AM
so cute

Supervox
29-07-05, 06:18 AM
You horrible man. As a twin I can tell you. Don't dress twins in matching clothing, we hate it. I am me, he is him. We are different so why should we look the same. Wait until we are 14 and wear the same hoddies etc.

Nice Photos. Now the hard work will really begin. Forget a bank balance for the next 20 years. :lol:

We don't always dress them identically - for exactly the reason you gave - they will be brought up as individuals. But, at this young age it's sometimes hard to resist the urge (I'm sure your parents would have said the same) !! When they are older it will be their choice I assure you :D

fizzwheel
29-07-05, 07:48 AM
Aint you the proud dad 8) :D

Grinch
29-07-05, 08:07 AM
nice one mate.. all the best and all that.. :wink:

Aurora
29-07-05, 08:27 AM
They are soooooooooooooooo sweet, (when they're asleep).

Lovely pics, keep em coming.

minky
29-07-05, 09:05 AM
What beautiful children :D

Congratulations and enjoy all the moments of happiness they will surely bring you.

kwak zzr
29-07-05, 10:23 AM
YOU are the mini twins champion :thumbsup: well done mate!

Balddood
29-07-05, 11:42 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Ok, When a mummy and a daddy love each other very much......

Sean

Explainer of the birds and the bees

FUBAR
29-07-05, 02:01 PM
Absolutely wicked m8, hope the MRS is doing fine as well.......couple of bundles of joy you got there, enjoy em they grow up too blinking quick!

Ian

:wink:

hall13uk
29-07-05, 02:11 PM
very nice :wink:

FairyDust
29-07-05, 02:22 PM
Hun, they are the most gorgeous little munchkins. Congratulations to you and your wife.
Enjoy every precious mintue with them.
They are yummy enough to make me broody :shock:
BUT........ ..i think i'll stick to looking after other people's. You can give em back when they start to smell :lol:
Seriously, can see why you are such a proud dad :D

falc
29-07-05, 02:35 PM
Hun, they are the most gorgeous little munchkins. Congratulations to you and your wife.
Enjoy every precious mintue with them.
They are yummy enough to make me broody :shock:
BUT........ ..i think i'll stick to looking after other people's. You can give em back when they start to smell :lol:
Seriously, can see why you are such a proud dad :D

Warned you before about eating his children i think :shock: :D

Godikus
29-07-05, 04:02 PM
emm. just out of curiosity... how do you tell them apart? i've never been able to tell twins apart :roll: i used to hang out with two identicle twins who wore the same clothes. it was there choice... idiots :roll:

hall13uk
29-07-05, 05:51 PM
emm. just out of curiosity... how do you tell them apart? i've never been able to tell twins apart :roll: i used to hang out with two identicle twins who wore the same clothes. it was there choice... idiots :roll: my gf has a sister, it was spooky the first time i met her :shock: she looks just like my gf expect for the dress sense.

jamieclayton9
31-07-05, 12:46 PM
i became a dad in november for the first time. what a feeling. i love my daughter to bits. they are one cute pair mate. enjoy your time with em bud. jamie