PDA

View Full Version : bikageboys new horse

Warren
31-07-05, 09:36 PM
http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/211/16/newride.jpg

what you recon ? im not too sure if im gonna keep the blue neons tho . . .mabe just a bit too chav ;)

Stig
31-07-05, 09:43 PM
Hope you accidentally knocked it over when you got off

falc
31-07-05, 09:45 PM
Thats disgusting, this is a U rated site [-X :lol:

kwak zzr
31-07-05, 09:45 PM
aaahhhh make the hair stand up on the back of my neck!! :shock:

Warren
31-07-05, 09:51 PM
he had a big red sign on the back (like the led type things you see in shop windows)

all he had to do was press a button on his dash and the words "put the phone down" scrolled across it. . . i want one :)

kwak zzr
31-07-05, 10:19 PM
change it to "i'm a stinky pig"

hall13uk
31-07-05, 11:53 PM
nowt wrong with that would love to ride one for a day or week

BURNER
31-07-05, 11:58 PM
They'll let anybody join these days :roll:

Viney
01-08-05, 07:26 AM
Tsk Tsk...jeans and trainers, with RED laces....whats that all about?? :wink: :lol:

pedrosis
01-08-05, 08:55 AM
he had a big red sign on the back (like the led type things you see in shop windows)

all he had to do was press a button on his dash and the words "put the phone down" scrolled across it. . . i want one :)

Hmmm!

I just want that bit!

"Drive faster granny"

"move over scooter boy"

"Use the inside lane wan***s"

any others??? :twisted:

Akula
01-08-05, 09:13 AM
change it to "i'm a stinky pig"

Ermmm quite, you got something againt the Police???

Jabba
01-08-05, 10:13 AM
I like it :roll:

Tell you what though, those ex-:plod: Pan Euros make ace 2nd-hand buys from the auctions. Scrupulously maintained and will go on for ever.

Fantastic :thumbsup:

Ed
01-08-05, 11:24 AM
Tsk Tsk...jeans and trainers, with RED laces....whats that all about?? :wink: :lol:

He's an Essex boy

Conrad Poons
01-08-05, 01:14 PM

He's an Essex boy

And to think he moaned about the neons being too chavvy.... :lol:

kwak zzr
01-08-05, 04:13 PM
yes i do have something against the police, I DONT LIKE THEM! :twisted:
they dont catch theif's anymore they just sit at the side of the road and wait for my small plate to trundle by!< quick the worlds gonna end hes got a small number plate on his motorbike! "but what about the 69year old granny thats just been mugged" "she can wait" "if we get there late the muggers will have gone that way we wont get any trouble" <sorry for the rant! :oops:

Akula
01-08-05, 04:16 PM
yes i do have something against the police, I DONT LIKE THEM! :twisted:
they dont catch theif's anymore they just sit at the side of the road and wait for my small plate to trundle by!< quick the worlds gonna end hes got a small number plate on his motorbike! "but what about the 69year old granny thats just been mugged" "she can wait" "if we get there late the muggers will have gone that way we wont get any trouble" <sorry for the rant! :oops:

Sigh same old story :roll: , smae old BULLS*$TE. :!:

kwak zzr
01-08-05, 06:54 PM
i take it your :plod: we cant all like them! i mean i dont like chuckle brothers either.

kwak zzr
01-08-05, 06:55 PM
it maybe the same old story but it aint bull@hit :twisted:

M.C.
01-08-05, 07:06 PM
i agree with kwak most of them are a waste of time some **** tried to break into my car an couple of years ago (screwdriver in lock job) on the drive chased him but he got away called the police and they came round about 2-3 hours later then said we will have a drive around and look for him (he could have been halfway to scotland in that time) felt like saying if you would have got here when i called you you may have found him
they are a waste of time 90% of the time

Akula
01-08-05, 07:14 PM
i take it your :plod: we cant all like them! i mean i dont like chuckle brothers either.

Ditto

Scoobs
01-08-05, 07:17 PM
i mean i dont like chuckle brothers either.

Come on! That's harsh! Barry Chuckle is a comedy genius! :roll:

Akula
01-08-05, 07:25 PM
i mean i dont like chuckle brothers either.

Come on! That's harsh! Barry Chuckle is a comedy genius! :roll:

Hope you realise that is an arrestable offence :P ;)

kwak zzr
01-08-05, 07:28 PM
"to me" "to you" "to me" "to you" :oops:

Moo
01-08-05, 09:46 PM
Going for a new career. :lol:

Warren
01-08-05, 10:09 PM
oi - my red laces are phat ;)

(there my g/f's shoes :oops: i forgot mine)

i dont hate the police, i think there doing a brilliant job in london recently.

dont forget that they probably dont have a choice about the "sitting at the roadside" job, they gotta do what there told just like everyone else out there trying to earn a living (apart from peter henry who has it sorted :))

ophic
02-08-05, 12:16 AM
dont forget that they probably dont have a choice about the "sitting at the roadside" job, they gotta do what there told just like everyone else out there trying to earn a living (apart from peter henry who has it sorted :))
so who tells them to sit at the side of the road? another policeman...

kwak zzr
02-08-05, 08:11 AM
:thumbsup:

Warren
02-08-05, 04:39 PM
so who tells them to sit at the side of the road? another policeman...

big boss policeman who the worker policeman dont like themselves. . . . .

who actually likes their boss ? :)

kwak zzr
02-08-05, 10:42 PM
i never see mine!