PDA

View Full Version : Mr First SV!!!

aimhamilton
07-08-05, 05:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Well, he she is...My first SV...

I finally got her fairing on today, gave her a clean and took some piccies...

Hope you enjoy them (for the pointy lovers out there)....

http://www.phxclan.co.uk/images/AH_sv650_1.JPG
http://www.phxclan.co.uk/images/AH_Sv650_2.JPG
http://www.phxclan.co.uk/images/AH_sv650_3.JPG

Regards

Andy

Cloggsy
07-08-05, 05:55 PM
:shock: Oooof... Down-pipe needs some work :wink:

Best colour & best shape - You can't go wrong ;) :thumbsup:

Quiff Wichard
07-08-05, 06:44 PM
V V nice !

wots on the floor near the gate?
u dont live near to a Ms Bobbit do ya?

Richie
07-08-05, 06:51 PM
8) Look's Sweet M8. Another proud owner of a pointy Silver SV650S with full lowers... :wink:

falc
07-08-05, 08:11 PM
Very nice mate, best get changing that exhaust mate :D

Richie
07-08-05, 08:15 PM
Very nice mate, best get changing that exhaust mate :D
and the snow shovel, but take your time...

hall13uk
07-08-05, 08:52 PM
everyone is always saying change this & that i say enjoy & have fun but most of all take care :wink:

kwak zzr
07-08-05, 09:00 PM
silver pointy is the way to go! :thumbsup: enjoy it and ride safe.

aimhamilton
07-08-05, 10:08 PM
V V nice !

LOL....its my Staffy's Kong....its the only thing that he has that doesn't get destroyed in 2 minutes..great little piece of doggy kit. Lennox is just out of shot actually....had to be quick with the piccies!

Yes, exhaust does need sorting...was ridden hard through the winter! But will do that in the next couple of months...Will probably buy a full system! But need some more pennies...

Snow shovel on the back is next...ordering it next week! Going for the hamicad I think...but still a little dubious about fitting it...LOL

Glad you like her though...!

Ed
07-08-05, 10:29 PM
Blimey you keep it clean!! lovely bike. Very impressive 8)

keithd
08-08-05, 07:55 AM
nice bike, be even nicer when its been painted. the primer work's been done well tho :wink:

kjohanss
08-08-05, 08:01 AM
V V nice !

LOL....its my Staffy's Kong....its the only thing that he has that doesn't get destroyed in 2 minutes..great little piece of doggy kit. Lennox is just out of shot actually....had to be quick with the piccies!

Yes, exhaust does need sorting...was ridden hard through the winter! But will do that in the next couple of months...Will probably buy a full system! But need some more pennies...

Snow shovel on the back is next...ordering it next week! Going for the hamicad I think...but still a little dubious about fitting it...LOL

Glad you like her though...!

Come on! Give us a pic of the dog :D

Peter Henry
08-08-05, 08:59 PM
I think you deserve a visit from the "Down Pipe Police" that is a disgrace sir! :shock: And now you have gone and made the cleaning of it so much more difficult for yourself? :? Deserve what u get in my book! I remember Dr.Rich being impressed last year when I mentioned that I even cleaned the "colon type" rear section on mine also! :lol:

Fairing looks cool mate but yer gotta sack that iron girder of a standard can! You owe it to yourself now! :lol: 8)

SVeeedy Gonzales
08-08-05, 09:03 PM
I think you deserve a visit from the "Down Pipe Police" that is a disgrace sir! :shock: And now you have gone and made the cleaning of it so much more difficult for yourself? :? Deserve what u get in my book! I remember Dr.Rich being impressed last year when I mentioned that I even cleaned the "colon type" rear section on mine also! :lol:

Fairing looks cool mate but yer gotta sack that iron girder of a standard can! You owe it to yourself now! :lol: 8)

Lol - am imagining police pulling people over like they do in London from time to time when they have their purges - "Tax, insurance, licence, can... what's this? sorry, I'm going to have to write you a producer for these downpipes sir, get them clean and shiny within the next 14 days. Or else"

mac
08-08-05, 09:42 PM
If you need a hand fitting the tail tidy just give me a bell - fitted mine a wee while ago ( i`m only 30 mins from Peterborough )

:D

Wiltshire7
08-08-05, 09:56 PM
nice sv.

i saw a silver sv with a silver screen on it, looked damn good.

either way though uc ant go wrong with a pointy! good choice.

aimhamilton
23-08-05, 12:17 PM

Could I clean that up then??? Using what and how??

Was thinking to just buy a full system? Any recommendations?

WelshWop
23-08-05, 12:43 PM
Autosol. If you havent heard of it, its a metal polish available from Halfords and some Tesco also have it. Tbh, looking at your pipe you'll need to use a kitchen scourer or some wire wool. If thats doesnt work and you want perfection, wet & dry will do the job.

Quiff Wichard
23-08-05, 04:52 PM
HG do it too..i think theres one in peterborough