View Full Version : My new SV65s K5 Red L/F

jonhunt
14-08-05, 10:01 AM
pics my new SV

next up is a hugger tank protector duble buble screen and my mushrooms i got

http://www.bikepics.com/members/jonhunt/05sv650s/

Anonymous
14-08-05, 10:14 AM
You look like Andy from Little Britain ;)

Red ones
14-08-05, 11:10 AM
Nice - exactly the same as mine.

Who did your scaffolding? No toe board on the front and I doubt the handrail is safe either.. Whoever put it up should be brought to task. (oh, and can't see where that ladder is tied off either!)

Quiff Wichard
14-08-05, 12:33 PM
nice bike

slider
14-08-05, 03:56 PM
yes red ones really are the nicest (just like mine) and the fastest of course :D

Tara
14-08-05, 04:46 PM
nice :D

kwak zzr
14-08-05, 04:56 PM
:thumbsup: nice bike! ride carefull.

DeanoN
14-08-05, 09:25 PM
Nice bike same as mine (except for scratches) how are you getting on with it, is it your first v twin?

Managed to plant mine in a hedge after 5 days :oops: :oops: :oops:
All sorted now except for a minor fairing repair. :wink:

falc
14-08-05, 10:28 PM
Very clean and nice looking bike mate, red does look very good on that black frame and wheels :thumbsup:

SVeeedy Gonzales
15-08-05, 08:56 PM
Looks ace in red - not pinkish like I've seen in some pics... definitely the best of the new colours :thumbsup:

rwoodcock01
16-08-05, 07:45 AM
Good to see another red owner :D

Very nice, I like it, have wondered about going for the lowers and its looks very tempting, there is just something I like about the half fairing that does it for me.

Ride Safe :thumbsup:

Rich

:riding:

Jamesv650
16-08-05, 08:58 PM
ah man awsome looking bike!! the red looks crackor

jonhunt
18-08-05, 04:28 PM
im lovein it goin in for a sevice sat and R&G goin on aswell and hugger

fitted and tank protector and fender exstender

oh and a good clean next

as for the scaffolding the ladder is fixed to the scaffolding.

as for a toe bar you only need one if it runnin next to a main road or a foot parth other wise it not needed they also mainly workin on the roof and side.

Red ones
18-08-05, 07:14 PM
Working platforms must be at least 625mm wide for walking (900mm if they are to hold materials). Scaffold boards must be supported every 1.5 metres. Where they overlap there should be a bevelled or shaped piece of timber so that wheelbarrows can run smoothly. Boards should not overhang a support by more than four times their thickness.
Platforms must have a toe board at least 150mm high at floor level and a guardrail less than 750mm above the toe board. Poles should generally be straight, rust-free and unpainted so that any defects are obvious. Access ladders should be inclined at a pitch of 4:1, extend at least 900mm above the working platform and be tied to a ledger at the top.

The toe board is required as edge protection for the user of the scaffold. If you are facing onto a footpath (if it is a public footpath) you are required to inform the appropriate local authority AND consider further measures (ie netting etc). The ladder should be secured to the top ledger, I assume from the picture it is tied off higher up!

But the bike is lovely - wouldn't want something to fall on it!