PDA

View Full Version : So, Jon Toms and I are on the peanut roundabout...

rubberduckofdeath
22-08-05, 12:07 PM

jambo
22-08-05, 12:09 PM
OMG :shock:

It's not just cagers, some people should be put down for oter's saftey

Iansv
22-08-05, 12:49 PM
:shock: :shock:

bloody tourists

jonboy
22-08-05, 01:04 PM
Expect the unexpected ;). Seriously, there are without doubt scenarios that it's almost impossible to cater for - this sounds like one of them.

$i
22-08-05, 01:23 PM
probably one of those battered rusty cream coloured fiesta's filled with about 15 slough people in it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rant:

and some how they allways seem to get away wit it! :evil:

i know what would happen if i cought 'em.

http://images.animationfactory.com/animations/war/guns/303_machine_gun_bullets_swaying/303_machine_gun_bullets_swaying_lg_wm.gif

RANT OVER! :twisted:

falc
22-08-05, 02:59 PM
That sounds very nasty, glad no one was hurt :shock:

dirtydog
22-08-05, 07:45 PM
i wasw up that way the other day, its not so much in an 18 tonner though :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

$i
30-08-05, 01:26 PM
Yeah rubbish indeed! Saw some total muppet behaviour yesterday from all sorts of people, bikes, cars - the lot. But if you're anywhere near Windsor in the near future, getting over to the peanut is recommended! :-)

you'll have to show me some time. its not the one with the double apex is it (next to the long walk) or is it the one where you can turn off to the great windsor park road(this ones more like a monkey nut thinking about it)? both if them have been re-laid recently and are pretty schweet 8) for KD.

JonToms
31-08-05, 08:18 PM
Yeah rubbish indeed! Saw some total muppet behaviour yesterday from all sorts of people, bikes, cars - the lot. But if you're anywhere near Windsor in the near future, getting over to the peanut is recommended! :-)

you'll have to show me some time. its not the one with the double apex is it (next to the long walk) or is it the one where you can turn off to the great windsor park road(this ones more like a monkey nut thinking about it)? both if them have been re-laid recently and are pretty schweet 8) for KD.

Thats the one mate !!! Penut shaped :lol: Must have done 30 laps of it at the weekend :twisted:

However no knee down :evil: But in my defence i think i scared Lee last night going round the roundabout in woking at 60mph+ ( i **** you not !!! ask Lee) and still not getting me knee down !!********!!

BTW Diablo Corsa rule 8) If you have a sports bike slap a pair of these mothers on, awesome grip ! best tyres i have ever had ! :lol:

$i
01-09-05, 03:36 PM
eh? which 1? i mentioned 2! lol :lol:

JonToms
01-09-05, 03:39 PM
eh? which 1? i mentioned 2! lol :lol:

the one where you can turn off to the great windsor park road(this ones more like a monkey nut thinking about it)? both if them have been re-laid recently and are pretty schweet for KD.

:oops:

$i
01-09-05, 04:15 PM
:thumbsup:! doh, not very switched on today. :oops:

DanAbnormal
20-03-06, 05:13 PM
I know the one. My mate lives right near it , he's behind Squirrels pub in a caravan, oh sorry, mobile home park!

Not got my knee down on that one yet as it looks quite gravelly. Went round pretty quick to judge it's knee down-ness and the front end slid on loads of loose gravel. Decided not to risk my shiny new machine. I swear the government cover these great places with gravel to stop us having some fun. There are two really great places where I live to get your knee down, both have had roadworks by them and are covered in fecking gravel. AAAAAAAAAAARGH! This really ****es me off as even riding normally becomes a bit scary.