Itching 2 go
31-08-05, 09:27 AM
always interested

will
31-08-05, 09:54 AM
hello joe, long time no see. good to see you back. :D

Itching 2 go
31-08-05, 11:50 AM
many thanks will, so about this trackday?

Itching 2 go
31-08-05, 11:54 AM
lee mate remembe rthe crash bungs this time hey;)

mac650s
31-08-05, 04:14 PM
would'ent mind going to brands not sure when though poss next week sometime will check time and prices and post them

Dan_SV
01-09-05, 09:25 AM
Im in provided it fits in with work and money arrangements.

Cadwell anyone?

Danno.

Jdubya
15-11-05, 09:52 PM
What about an SV650.org trackday at lydden? Perhaps in the spring next year?

$i
16-11-05, 05:13 AM
I'm up for it wallet permitting :D !

northwind
02-12-05, 11:08 PM
If there was going to be another SV650.org trackday I'd potentially be up for that. On the provision that nobody slags me for being rubbish.

(usually trackdays are great for me, because everyone expects the SV to be slow, and I show them up. But on an SV650 trackday everyone'd expect my SV to be fast, and I'll show it up. Perhaps I could hire an out-of-work racer to pretend to be me. Max Biaggi maybe.

Balky001
11-12-05, 02:34 PM
If there was going to be another SV650.org trackday I'd potentially be up for that. On the provision that nobody slags me for being rubbish.

(usually trackdays are great for me, because everyone expects the SV to be slow, and I show them up. But on an SV650 trackday everyone'd expect my SV to be fast, and I'll show it up. Perhaps I could hire an out-of-work racer to pretend to be me. Max Biaggi maybe.

Northwind - its nice to see you getting your excuses in early but we'll have forgetten them by the summer - maybe re-post around March? :wink: :lol: We all know your quick ans ride like the (North) wind.

Jdubya - Have you been to Lydden? I found it's a nice little track which I enjoyed but I've seen quite a lot of offs there as the track is so narrow & small (so you start lapping or being lapped quickly) and there's no run off area. Also, there are no pits so if its a bit wet you have no real cover. I think the bacon sandwiches/all day breakfast are the best available though. Snetterton is a great first timer track and fast without being technical. But I'm easy - I'll do any track

Balky001
11-12-05, 02:35 PM

Northwind - its nice to see you getting your excuses in early but we'll have forgetten them by the summer - maybe re-post around March? :wink: :lol: We all know your quick ans ride like the (North) wind.

Jdubya - Have you been to Lydden? I found it's a nice little track which I enjoyed but I've seen quite a lot of offs there as the track is so narrow & small (so you start lapping or being lapped quickly) and there's no run off area. Also, there are no pits so if its a bit wet you have no real cover. I think the bacon sandwiches/all day breakfast are the best available though. Snetterton is a great first timer track (I'm guessing there may be a few firt timers) and fast without being technical. But I'm easy - I'll do any track

Balky001
11-12-05, 02:36 PM

Jdubya - Have you been to Lydden? I found it's a nice little track which I enjoyed but I've seen quite a lot of offs there as the track is so narrow & small (so you start lapping or being lapped quickly) and there's no run off area. Also, there are no pits so if its a bit wet you have no real cover. I think the bacon sandwiches/all day breakfast are the best available though. Snetterton is a great first timer track (I'm guessing there may be a few firt timers) and fast without being technical. But I'm easy - I'll do any track

northwind
11-12-05, 02:59 PM
We all know your quick ans ride like the (North) wind.

It's conceivable you could be more wrong, but not by very much ;)

BIKERBLOKE
20-03-06, 08:33 PM
May i step in and say, my place of work has a motorcycle club which has access to an operational airfield and we hold airfield days like trackdays twice a year, and i believe they open it to the public to.

May be an alternative , cheaper to.

If anyone is interested i will source more info and post it here

BIKERBLOKE
23-03-06, 05:43 PM
No one interested then I guess , Oh well your loss