PDA

View Full Version : The Tatty One (1 picture but big)

Rabid Gerbil
04-09-05, 08:22 PM
this is a pic of the beast tatty around the edges.. thats how she arrived.. notice the cool blue petrol cap !! :lol: well i'd thought i'd show you the before look .. big pic i know .. but i'm a fat balding bloke . with no idea of what resizeing means.. :P

http://www.thebikereview.com/iup/get8.asp?ID=1141

kwak zzr
04-09-05, 08:33 PM
i like the petrol cap :thumbsup: just a few hours,days,weeks TLC and she'll be fine. you got the best mod already! SHE'S SILVER! :D

Cloggsy
04-09-05, 08:35 PM
SHE'S SILVER! :D

Indeed, the BEST colour for SV's in the world :D

lynw
04-09-05, 08:56 PM
nice bike.

oh and perhaps a dial up warning on the title to indicate a big pic... :D

Rabid Gerbil
05-09-05, 04:19 AM
@ lynw
I had the same thought just after i hit the submit button, but i then thought how many modem riders can there be left in the world? :P but i see it has already been done .. thanks for whomever did that. its comes up in milliseconds when i click on it .. (story of my life), the bikes allready in the shop being pampered. rubbed and loved.

and yah i think silver is the best colour for her, makes me wanna go play my david essex record,,, :shock: ..

timwilky
05-09-05, 01:10 PM
Oh another blue one that sneaked out before they could finish painting it :lol:

Must admit it would look far better with a couple of tubes of well rubbed autosol

Is it the piccie or has your swinging arm seen some damage?

Rabid Gerbil
05-09-05, 02:47 PM
Its just the piccy.. shes a bit dirty and all the bolts that like to rust have rusted..a little, the probs i have / or i sould say did have were, top yoke smashed off .. petrol cap ripped out. gear seletor arm broken off.. scuffed and cracked farings. and teh scraps u can see on the can.. and the front brake lever snapped. just needs some lube .. spit and polish . a few mods to bring her to scratch. and she up and running .. i've been told u can get a big bore kit for this model .. now i'm asking this because ..ive been riding with zx6rs for a few yrs.. and i've only timidly ridin one Sv it had the grunt and the sound .. but on its own does it have the balls .. when asked of it ? no dis of the fine beast but .. i need to know whilest its in the shop if i should go down this round.. help a fat balding man .. keep up with the pack .. :P

amarko5
05-09-05, 07:43 PM
just make sure no toerag lights the blue touch paper in your tank :roll: