PDA

View Full Version : Burton on Trent Toy Run 10th December.

Moo
09-11-05, 02:34 PM
SATURDAY DECEMBER 10th BURTON ANNUAL TOY RUN MEETING AT THE BEECH INN, DERBY ROAD, STRETTON, BURTON ON TRENT, STAFFS. NORTH SIDE OF BURTON JUST OFF A38.(A5121).AT 11am GOING TO STRETTON BROOK SCHOOL, RETURNING BACK TO THE BEECH FOR AUCTION WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE AFTERNOON. FREE TEA AND COFFEE. PLEASE BRING A GIFT/DONATION. ALL DAY EVENT WITH DISCO AND LATE BAR TILL 1am.

mysteryjimbo
09-11-05, 07:27 PM
I'll be at this one. :thumbsup:

derbybiker
09-11-05, 09:40 PM
...........................GOING TO STRETTON BROOK SCHOOL, RETURNING BACK TO THE BEECH FOR AUCTION.....................

If there's as many as last year the first ones will probably be at the school just as the last ones are leaving the Beech Inn (unless, of course, you're taking us the long way round :lol: )

Moo
10-11-05, 08:39 AM
...........................GOING TO STRETTON BROOK SCHOOL, RETURNING BACK TO THE BEECH FOR AUCTION.....................

If there's as many as last year the first ones will probably be at the school just as the last ones are leaving the Beech Inn (unless, of course, you're taking us the long way round :lol: )

We'll be going the long way round.

derbybiker
10-11-05, 07:00 PM

Hopefully not as far as Ewan and Charlie though :lol:

mysteryjimbo
10-11-05, 10:14 PM

Hopefully not as far as Ewan and Charlie though :lol:

Hopefully so..... :lol:

Well Oiled
11-11-05, 12:58 PM
Count me and my lad in, but what time does it go on 'till. I have a Derby season ticket and they're playing at home on that day at 3pm?

You may as well get the Derby supporter jibes out of the way now .............

Well Oiled
11-11-05, 01:00 PM

Still got that Haynes manual Jimbo ? If so bring it along and I'll bring the agreed price of 50p if I remember right

Cheers Keith

derbybiker
11-11-05, 05:58 PM

No jibes from me as I'm a supporter as well :roll:

Well Oiled
11-11-05, 08:06 PM
No jibes from me as I'm a supporter as well :roll:

Feel like this lately ](*,) ?

12-11-05, 04:03 PM
count me in.

wouldnt miss this just to go an watch the sheep sha**ers :lol: :lol:

Saint Matt
13-11-05, 10:24 AM
I dont think I have a choice in this seeing as my dad has volunteered me.

Moo
21-11-05, 07:22 PM
Count me and my lad in, but what time does it go on 'till. I have a Derby season ticket and they're playing at home on that day at 3pm?

Should be done by then but feel free to shoot off if it isn't.
Unfortunately this year I probably won't be able to make it.

mysteryjimbo
21-11-05, 08:06 PM

Still got that Haynes manual Jimbo ? If so bring it along and I'll bring the agreed price of 50p if I remember right

Cheers Keith

Just re-read this. Forgot to say i still have it! :wink:

We can meet up somewhere round here, exchange cash :lol: and head down.

derbybiker
08-12-05, 08:19 PM
Rich - what route are we taking? got a few people asking - not sure if they want to avoid us :roll: or come and watch us go by :D

and why have you changed your name :?:

Moo
08-12-05, 08:34 PM
Rich - what route are we taking? got a few people asking - not sure if they want to avoid us :roll: or come and watch us go by :D

I have no idea of the route it should go some where near or thought Burton town centre,sometimes the route is in the Burton mail the week before.

Changed name to match my name in the club ribcrackers and is also my user name on ww.sv1000.zyns.com makes life more easy.

Still can't make it this year but I may see the Unwanteds mcc on friday night will post details late on friday if I get them.

Saint Matt
08-12-05, 10:20 PM
Can't make it unless someone wants to left a left rearset and an indi. Crashed it y'see

Moo
09-12-05, 10:45 PM

I have no idea of the route it should go some where near or thought Burton town centre,sometimes the route is in the Burton mail the week before.

Changed name to match my name in the club ribcrackers and is also my user name on ww.sv1000.zyns.com makes life more easy.

Still can't make it this year but I may see the Unwanteds mcc on friday night will post details late on friday if I get them.

I have been over to Burton tonight and the route will go down Derby road then round to the new bridge round to the old bridge, down the High street then out to streeton brook school hope this helps sorry I can't remember any more road names.

Well Oiled
10-12-05, 09:48 AM
Sorry folks, late notice but the mrs. is at her sister's in Manchester and my lad's not well so I'm not going to the toy run.

Sorry for messing you around, and have fun.

Keith