PDA

View Full Version : Sale/Swop R&G Crash bungs for k4

lodman27
25-11-05, 03:27 PM
As the title says, i have R&G crash bungs on my k4, but i'm getting lowers so they wont fit!!! will sell or swop for the newer style one's that fit with lowers, used for about 9 months/ 7000miles, but not been "USED" if you know what i mean!!

Open to offers!!

Lawrence

fizzwheel
25-11-05, 04:59 PM
I'm pretty sure that the bungs you have now will fit with lowers, its just that you have to *cough* modify the lowers or the bungs one or the other I cant remember to get them to fit

Hope you mange to sort something out

SV650Racer
25-11-05, 05:54 PM
you need the ones for the lowers. The suzuki lowers come with a hole pre drilled but the non lowers fitment ones wont line up.

the ones which are for fitting with the lowers come with a bracket to line them up properly.

Dont know if you can get the bracketery seperate though.

hall13uk
25-11-05, 07:25 PM
you can get the brackets seprate call R&G fella.

lodman27
25-11-05, 08:32 PM
Didn't think the two styles were interchangable, the ones for lowers have a large allen bolt through the middle of the bung itself, as oppossed to screwing into a cup like my ones, can you confirm they'll fit?? IE not a quick fix, or bodge!! Do you know how much they'll want for the brackets??

Lawrence

hall13uk
26-11-05, 12:12 PM
Didn't think the two styles were interchangable, the ones for lowers have a large allen bolt through the middle of the bung itself, as oppossed to screwing into a cup like my ones, can you confirm they'll fit?? IE not a quick fix, or bodge!! Do you know how much they'll want for the brackets??

Lawrence

all i know is (in answer to your question) you can buy the brackets seprate about £20 each, as to weather or not they are interchangeable i doubt it.