PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful SV1000 For Sale *SOLD!*

trickywoos
09-12-05, 02:24 PM
One of the most immaculate SV1000's you'll ever find has gone on sale, at a rockbottom price!!!!

If anyone is wanting a bit more power between their legs, please click on the link below - but have a look anyway at this gorgeous bike!!!!

http://www.suzukisv1000.com/images/sv1000_for_sale/sv1000_for_sale.htm

And for any further information on it, visit www.sv1000.zyns.com

mattSV
09-12-05, 06:49 PM
Having seen thus bike on a few occasions - it is bloody immaculate. Andy spends more time keeping this clean as he does riding it (sounds like a few people on here :wink: )

Can't believe he is selling it

Cloggsy
09-12-05, 08:03 PM
(sounds like a few people on here :wink: )

Oi :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you, my new ride spends more time on a trailer than being ridden at the moment :!:

Very nice thou BTW :wink:

Ceri JC
20-12-05, 04:34 PM
Just to chime in, having seen it, it is one of the most "finished" SVs, 1000cc or otherwise that I have ever seen. That's finished in the sense of "modifed tastefully and thoroughly to the point of completion and if I could afford it, there's nothing I'd do to it", as opposed to "on it's last legs" or "a write off" :wink:

It's in great nick and Andy is no hooligan (and as mentioned, cleans it religiously) so it hasn't had a hard life. If I had the cash, I'd buy this over a brand new SV1K for the same price in a flash.

Supadan
21-12-05, 08:29 PM
I have just checked out the pictures and I have to say that is the cleanest anything I have ever seen. I would love to own a bike like that. Really nice.

jonnyb
22-12-05, 01:36 PM
thats beautiful. why has nobody bought it yet? its so clean! and nice!

Cronos
22-12-05, 01:41 PM
Looks like Cloggsy's found his long lost big brother! :P

trickywoos
21-02-06, 08:09 PM
SOLD!!!!!!