PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Massacre 2006

Moo
22-12-05, 04:34 PM
~"FEBRUARY 11th 2006"~

Ribcrackers present a Valentines Day Massacre 2006 at Lumb Farm, Marehay, Ripley, Derbyshire.. Entry £2.50. Mid-day onwards there will be a Wacky Races Soapbox Derby down the driveway with a great trophy for the winning team. So get building those crazy karts now!!! The evening will see RockMeister Endo spinning up the beats and a LIVE band, 'Gangsters and Molls' fancy dress and all the usual frivolity. We hope you can all attend, and who knows maybe one or two loonies will bring their go-karts?!?!?! Plenty of free camping and parking space. Enquiries - Fish 07738 266211 -e mail: ribcrackers@btopenworld.com

Moo
15-02-06, 08:43 AM
For your viewing pleasure see what you missed, it was an amazingly sucessful fun afternoon that had everyone rolling with laughter.

www.bikerlifestyle.co.uk/Image/2006/ribcrackers/soapbox.html

Spiderman
15-02-06, 01:24 PM
:lol: some great pics there Moo!

Looks like you guys had a top day and night. I'd really love to build my own soapbox racer and enter an event one year, it looks like such a laugh! .I especially liked the one with the big round orange wheelbarrow wheels. Did it win? And was that a young lady piloting it too?

Some of the outfits from the party were hilariuos too, nice pic with the thong btw. And no i dont mean the bloke in the kilt. :lol:

Moo
17-02-06, 08:24 AM
:lol: some great pics there Moo!

Looks like you guys had a top day and night. I'd really love to build my own soapbox racer and enter an event one year, it looks like such a laugh! .I especially liked the one with the big round orange wheelbarrow wheels. Did it win? And was that a young lady piloting it too?

Some of the outfits from the party were hilariuos too, nice pic with the thong btw. And no i dont mean the bloke in the kilt. :lol:

The orange wheel barrow didn't win but did go down the hill at a fast pace.
The party afterwards was great the band we had was called Fugitive very good played covers of iron maiden,kiss,Motley Crue etc.
http://www.fugitiveweb.co.uk

You'll have to enter next year.