PDA

View Full Version : Blue Baglux tank cover and tank bag (for pointys) for sale!

thor
26-12-05, 02:22 PM
I want to sell my blue baglux tank cover and bag. I will leave this up for a week and the higest bidder gets it, if no one is interested or I don't get a decent enough price, I'll stick it up on ebay.

Suits a blue K3+ SV. Both bag and cover are colour matched. Bag is of the athena design with map pocket, side pockets, shoulder straps and expandible zip. Bag expands to hold a full face helmet. Tank cover is of the usual baglux type and fittings. The bag also comes with a transparent plastic storm cover.

The tank cover is in perfect condition, but I think there are a few minor scuffs on the bag map pocket. Certainly nothing serious, it's still pretty mint.

Looking for a combined sale of both, make me a reasonable offer! Buyer pays postage. Pics to follow soon.

John

thor
10-01-06, 12:13 PM
*Boing*

mattSV
10-01-06, 12:24 PM
PM sent

thor
10-01-06, 12:31 PM
Replied.

For pricing, the cover is £81 new, and the bag is £78 new. They've hardly been used so I wouldn't take less than half.

mattSV
10-01-06, 12:55 PM
PM'd again

mattSV
10-01-06, 02:49 PM
PM'd ya - is it sold yet :wink:

mattSV
13-01-06, 12:18 PM
:? :?

I have no idea if these are still for sale or not as Thor hasn't replied to my last 2 PMs or the message I left for him on IB:-

http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=31855

I would like to buy them, however if anyone else can get any sense/reply from Thor then feel free to gazump me.

John - if you don't want to sell them to me just let me know!

thor
13-01-06, 01:04 PM
Hey mate, sorry about not getting back to you earlier. I haven't been able to reply as I've been tearing my hair out while other tennants having been gazumping me on renting a flat! :evil:

Given that I'm looking at paying a lot more in rent then I expected (nasty filthy landlords - grr), I'd like to get more than the minimum that you offered me. They are both in great condition and I would feel a bit cheated by a 50% discount for having used them about 5 times.

If you feel like offering more, pm me. Otherwise I'll hold out. I'm sorry if that's annoying, but it looks like I'll be stuck for cash soon... :(