PDA

View Full Version : new GSXR600

svracers
26-01-06, 12:24 AM
New GSXR 600
Any1 seen it in this weeks MCN?? It looks stunning and Im sure itll be the class leader. Only decision for me is blue and white or black?

quikstu
26-01-06, 09:10 AM
The black is the one I'd go for.
The blue is brilliant but black all the way for me!
:twisted:

independentphoto
26-01-06, 04:56 PM
I was busy wondering if those mirrors would fit an SV pointy!!! Not read the article, but saw the piccy on MCN website.

Garry

svracers
27-01-06, 11:47 AM
yeah i like the black but i also luv the blue and white beacuse of its blue wheels. dont know if ill fit on it but hey ho. I actually found the new ZX10 and zx6r comfy and im 6 ft 5
lol
yeah garry im sure they would fit on the sv tho not sure how ud splice the wiring. did i tell u guys i recently heard the new yam r6 on a website. it sounds like an F1 car. amazing

northwind
27-01-06, 12:50 PM
Is it an actual photo, or is the usual MCN crayon drawing? ;) If it goes the same way as the R6, if you ask me it's a step in the wrong direction. New R6 might make a few more bhp right on the top, but it makes as much less absolutely everywhere else. And that's on the 600 that was already considered most revvy. I don't get it. It's as if they've said "Oh well, we're going to be second best to the 636 on midrange driveability regardless, lets not even try"

Still. They're keeping the "old" R6 in the range, just like Honda and the 2 CBRs- now, wouldn't it be nice if they retune the old one to give it a bit more beef and a bit less top? Or would nobody buy it because it'd be "underpowered"?

Not that I'd buy either ;) 636, 675, 750 if I ever buy something too fast and pointy.

Jelster
27-01-06, 01:30 PM
The new Gixers were at the NEC, so they are out there. My K4 was black, because everybody else had a blue one....

Black all the way.....

mudge32
27-01-06, 01:34 PM
Yummy :D

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/files/images/GSX-R600/520_GSX_R600K7_2_CRU.JPG

northwind
27-01-06, 03:00 PM
Ooh, nice! And a step back in th curvy direction too- result! Like the invisible can.

Cronos
27-01-06, 03:10 PM
Ooh, nice! And a step back in th curvy direction too- result! Like the invisible can.

Pop down to Alvins, last time I was down there they had a lurverly 1000 on show. Very sexy! 8)

Scoobs
27-01-06, 03:43 PM
Hmmm! There are aspects I like and aspects I don't.

As a whole I'm not keen. Maybe I'd be more convinced when I see it in the flesh.

scooby2102
27-01-06, 04:16 PM
Mudge, that is one classy lookin bike, mmm, gettin tempted now, nearly bought an 05 model in Oct but cash was kinda short but def like the look of this one, thats me weekend sorted since I might go to alvins etc to see it in the flesh

northwind
27-01-06, 06:00 PM

Pop down to Alvins, last time I was down there they had a lurverly 1000 on show. Very sexy! 8)

Saw that, nice, but I think i prefer the 6.

carelesschucca
28-01-06, 05:42 PM
Give me a Trumpet 675. best bike of the new '600' breed... Lurverly!!! BRITTISH AND A TRIPLE ... Having said that is someone out there wants to buy me the GSXR I'll quite happily take the keys!!!

Jelster
28-01-06, 06:39 PM
Hmmm! There are aspects I like and aspects I don't.

Like, in a "it's a cracking looking bike, but it's probably gonna whoop your a*se" kind of way ??

svracers
28-01-06, 09:30 PM
yeah sv is defo out i want the new blue gixxer 6 with blue wheels. :D it also sounds like an f1 car only better. It will be more usable than the new r6 on the road cos u dont have to trash the nuts of it to get good performance. It has alot fatter midrange, but still revs to 15,750rpm!!!! :shock: THE GIXXER IS WITHOUT DOUBT GONNA BE THE NEW CLASS LEADER. and anyway im only 24 too young to be be a triumph buyer.(no grey hair yet!!)lol :lol: