PDA

View Full Version : Stretchy Leather

furrybean
07-03-06, 09:25 PM
Hey,

Anyone got an idea how much leathers stretch? I've heard they stretch loads so when you first buy 'em if you can get in them theyre big enough. I went to size up some Dainese and they took about 10 minutes to get into and the salesman said they were just right, shame I couldnt breathe!!! Is this right?

Cheers
Dan

quikstu
08-03-06, 10:13 AM
My Furygans made me turn blue when I first tried them on in the shop. Wore them for about 50, yes FIFTY mins whilst walkin around the shop before I bought them.

A year down the line they fit like a glove.
Second skin.

HTH.

8)

furrybean
08-03-06, 04:29 PM
Nice one :thumbsup: Thanks for the advice, i'll go and buy them!! Just need some good weather now

furrybean
16-03-06, 07:19 PM
Well I bought them and they arrived today and god theyre tight. I can get into them but ages and if they can withstand me trying to rip outta them Im confident theyre pretty tough! Just hope theyll stretch loads and how long will it take to get some give in them?

Cheers

Robssv
12-10-06, 08:44 PM
How much your leathers will stretch really depends on how much you paid for them. The most expensive suits for example the Dainese stuff does not stretch that much at all, they dont need to because they have such a good fit to start with.

The budget suits will give alot more so buy one thats a pretty snug fit to start with otherwise you will end up with the baggy bum syndrome.