PDA

View Full Version : A local visit

The Basket
16-03-06, 03:40 PM
Went around the St Andrews area for 5 days. It really is a nice little town. Plenty of students!!!Shame I couldn't stay a little longer for the thursday student night!!!

Had a quick peek at Cupar Suzuki to see what RiDE's favourite Scottish dealer was about...the price of a new K6 is simply dirt cheap and throw in free servicing...maybe not from Cupar though.... :wink:

All the times I've been Fife...first time I saw an SV650 in Scotland...W reg black going through Dairsie...

I am liking Scotland with every visit...although Fife is quite rural...And the Tay bridge is free to motorcycles...my go up there on my K when it stops snowing.

carelesschucca
16-03-06, 06:53 PM
the bridge is the best bit about Dundee, ITS THE WAY OUT!!! God I hate that city and their poor excuses for Football teams, Specially the DARK BLUE SCUM!!!

Rant over...

You must be freezing in St Andrews at this time of year, (I mean what sort of fools would go there at this time of year and then think about ice cream...)

Other than that I hope your visit is good, and your welcome back into our country anytime...

GDBD59
18-03-06, 12:33 PM
the bridge is the best bit about Dundee, ITS THE WAY OUT!!! God I hate that city and their poor excuses for Football teams, Specially the DARK BLUE SCUM!!!

Rant over.

And not before time.