PDA

View Full Version : make the most of it

jim@55
19-03-06, 11:02 AM
anybody fancy a wee scoot today ??im going out as it looks nice .dont know where ,any takers ?if i dont answer on comp then 07709847689 :wink:was going to clean my calipers up but it can wait

Blue Flame
19-03-06, 05:33 PM
doh! ](*,)

woz busy tidying the bike up and missed this post.

:oops:

jim@55
19-03-06, 10:09 PM
well let that b a lesson to you young grant!if its nice get the bike out and use it ,,cleaning is for rainy days :wink: :riding:

Blue Flame
19-03-06, 10:47 PM
well let that b a lesson to you young grant!if its nice get the bike out and use it ,,cleaning is for rainy days :wink: :riding: :shock: :shock:

Well feck me. It's been a long time since I was called that :wink:

independentphoto
19-03-06, 11:44 PM
OOPS!

Sorry Jim...... me and Quedos ended up going out for a nice wee run about. Hadn't been near the 'puter at all and came back from shops only to decide that we'd go out. Went up to Callendar via Falkirk then Stirling, had a brew and then headed for home. About three quarters of the way there, I said "should've given Jim a buzz to find out what he's up to...... he'd probably say 'I'm in Oban' or something".

It wasn't cold at all and the roads were fine - no salt to be concerned with. :thumbsup: Lovely sight coming through Bannockburn - Stirling castle in the sun with the hills covered in snow as a background.

Most roads were pretty busy with bikes of all kinds. We spotted one guy out in Callendar enjoying his BRAND NEW hornet in copper with the gold USD forks (stalled it a couple of times). Looked nice.

Garry. :oops:

jim@55
20-03-06, 12:57 AM
not oban tdy garry lanark/peebles area ,dropped into rabs but no joy -he was out with the kidon cowboys(why do most of them wear leather hats and waistcoats?) ,otherwise known as the HARLEY OWNERS GROUP.i passed them(surprise,surprise)in e.k on the way out ,some nice roads down that way . .next time im out and about ill phone you as im not too far and we'll get something sorted :wink:

scooby2102
20-03-06, 04:08 AM
jim wrote:
dropped into rabs but no joy -he was out with the kidon cowboys

oi you, steady the buffs ya bamstick :lol:

me & the kid on cowboys are gonna be on the telly :shock:

still game are doin a sketch and they need approx 40 bikers and guess what, they wanted "REAL" bikers so they did a deal with our club, somthin to do with the pub on the show

Oh...and...Jim lad, nearly signed up today (when I phoned you from the shop)for the new bike but goin to leave it for a week and try and get more money out of them

goof
20-03-06, 12:56 PM
Jimbo, woulda come out yesterday but just got back from my hols (snowboarding :crutches: ).

Want to make it out this week though - maybe Thursday?

jim@55
20-03-06, 01:17 PM
harley riders=realbikers---aye right
as you have an sv as well that doesnt include you ,you know what i mean ,big overloaded with every accessory that harley d have for that model ,,to a lot its the lifestyle statement that theyr REAL bikers i.e big bike and look the part but in reality they have a desk/office job and want the image that goes with a big bike.nothing wrong with that but a lot of non-riding people are taken in by what they see,youve seen it yourself rab at first hand and even commented on this so its a well known fact. :wink: GOOF-ill pm u but wed is a goer iv lost yr number but mine is 07709847689(just in case the site goes down)

scooby2102
20-03-06, 07:21 PM
Jim lad, spot on regarding the lifestyle thing, some of them even have the "obligatory Blonde" on the pillion seat, no kiddin :shock:

Most of them are nice peeps but as I said before, its the dress up style that kills me with some of them, there's style and there's style if you know what I mean !

A bit like some of the boy racers come power rangers that we see on the road as well, still, it takes all kinds I suppose :?

Anyway, next ride out, when, where ?

Cant do this sunday but should be ok from there on