PDA

View Full Version : furygan jackets

ridelikaking
30-03-06, 06:35 PM
Hi, I'm considering buying a Furygan textile short jacket for summer.

Has back protector included attached.

Approx £150 from J&S.

Anyone had one, recommend or advise against?

Cheers,

Dave

Riley
04-04-06, 02:09 PM
If you're after a decent textile jacket, take a look at the AlpineStar "Stunt T".

I've had mine for two years, offers good protection, removable lining and looks good (there's a few colour options too). Only thing is that the white bits wont stay white for too long.

They also do an "airflow" one with loads of vents for summer to keep you nice and cool 8)

Gazza77
04-04-06, 05:58 PM
J&S have some Alpinestars kit on offer at the moment, including a short textile jacket for £80. Might be worth a look.

ridelikaking
04-04-06, 07:09 PM
cheers, did popto J&S on Sunday.

didnt like the £80 alpinestars, didnt feel right.

Bought the Furygan Sportec jacket, nice fit, feels quality and lots of protection

Chipstix
02-08-06, 12:09 PM
Hi there -

how are you getting on with your Furygan textile jacket? I am thinking of buying one. Like the Sportec and also the TX3 EN1.

Not that near a J&S unfortunately as they seem to be the most competitive. Would order on line but have no idea how the size comes up.

What do you make of the quality, warmth and waterproof-ness?

Think the styling is great, have heard quality good and they look good value...

Let me know,

Cheers, C.

northwind
04-08-06, 01:35 PM
Not textile, but I got a Furygan Oyster leather jacket earlier this year. Absolutely ace... Too hot for really hot weather, is literally the only downside.

Furygan's sizing isn't generous, and the jackets I tried didn't have much adjustability. I'm 5'10 and 31" waist, and the medium just barely fits.

Chipstix
04-08-06, 01:40 PM
I'm about the same height as you, and a bit fatter (32 waist). So may be a large for me. As anything, I need to try one on and see I guess.

Cheers for the tips......

C