PDA

View Full Version : IAMS TONIGHT

Quedos
05-04-06, 02:33 PM
Who going to Glasgow North meeting tonight. Want a friendly face to look at if I make it

jim@55
05-04-06, 03:45 PM
did u get my pm about this abs?im going to the glasgow south one over my way il let u know how it goes and vice versa ,dean is going(carelesschuka) ,well he says he was and nutty(hazel)is a maybe for that .is garry going as well??will c u sunday :D

independentphoto
05-04-06, 03:57 PM
Hmmmmm.... that weather again!

Are "taster"s available every Wednesday or is it just this first night of the season? I quite like the idea of doing a taster first to see if (and when) I want to part with a membership fee. I reckon that IAM is a really good idea for all riders but when?. Have I been riding long enough yet or should I be getting in there as soon as possible?

Garry :?

jim@55
05-04-06, 04:02 PM
garry ,i would say 'get in there asap 'i am and have not a lot of exp :wink: tasters are avilable on YOUR first night .note -YOUR first night .any wed that its on :wink: [/u]

carelesschucca
05-04-06, 04:22 PM
Hmmmmm.... that weather again!

Are "taster"s available every Wednesday or is it just this first night of the season? I quite like the idea of doing a taster first to see if (and when) I want to part with a membership fee. I reckon that IAM is a really good idea for all riders but when?. Have I been riding long enough yet or should I be getting in there as soon as possible?

Garry :?

Every wednesday i'm there this evening just come home and I'm going to go, it better than doing 100 lengths in the swimming pool...

Anonymous
05-04-06, 05:14 PM
get along there and have some fun. wont make it tonight as i have to pick bex up at 7. cant afford sitters so probably wont make it at all this season either. may pop along for a mcflurry and a quick chat one night though if not at kick boxing :lol:

carelesschucca
05-04-06, 10:11 PM
Its was good to be back out with em again... Cold and windy but good!!!

independentphoto
05-04-06, 11:51 PM
Well folks - It nearly happened. Managed to get sorted out after work and kitted up ready to go. Shortly after departing in the steady rain, Quedos & me encoutered some real strong gusting wind. We were both being blown around the road and it was still rush hour traffic. NAE FUN.

As a result of this, we turned around and headed home via a more sheltered (and longer) road so that we could wash the bikes. Bloody salt at this time of year is shocking. Both machines were pretty white.

Some time soon, I'm sure.

Garry :roll:

Anonymous
06-04-06, 11:52 AM
wuss :lol:

independentphoto
06-04-06, 01:09 PM
That's us!!!!

carelesschucca
06-04-06, 05:01 PM
it was a little wild, but the weather calmed by leaving time and i had a great night...

We WILL c u next week, OK!!!

Anonymous
06-04-06, 05:19 PM
it was a little wild, but the weather calmed by leaving time and i had a great night...

oooh my boy is so masterful, must take after his da :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quedos
06-04-06, 08:54 PM

Dear Sir,

Please excuse Abby next week from games as she will be at the doctors getting surgery on her foot and will not be allowed to drive for 24hrs after the event :oops:

Thanx

Best news though its my right foot so it won't affect gear changing :lol:
Poss affect me running in the 10k though :cry:

carelesschucca
07-04-06, 04:10 PM
Stookie or no stookie yer coming out to play right :wink:

carelesschucca
02-05-06, 05:40 PM
Any of you guys thinking about going to the IAM???

Anonymous
03-05-06, 05:24 PM
not me cant afford sitter or petrol so going to take out frustrations at kick boxing tonight. well not all frustrations just the not getting on the bike ones :lol:

carelesschucca
03-05-06, 11:04 PM
it was a good night, I also found out how sideways you can get an SV in the wet specially with worn tyres... Scary thing is by the end of the run home I was trying to do it (not very IAM mind you)

So its away to Crieff for tyres on friday!!!

scooby2102
04-05-06, 12:08 AM
Might have passed a load of you guys in the Clyde Tunnel tonight

l3xus01
04-05-06, 01:18 AM
the first decent night am goin to try it... threatened a few times but the weather is rubbish :D

scooby2102
04-05-06, 04:39 AM
threatened a few times but the weather is rubbish

Eh :?: :shock:

l3xus01
04-05-06, 08:29 AM
well scooby for the trial night a want it to be decent weather but on the wednesday nights its either chuckin it down or its been freezin.... a dont find the fun in freezin yer nuts off am afraid :)

scooby2102
04-05-06, 10:50 AM
hey ma man, it was quite mild last night, 14C actually :)

how do I know ?

I had my new ambient air temp gauge fitted 8)

Tis quite handy since it has 2 temp readouts on it, one which can be used to measure the air temp, the other has a sensor attached so you can place it directly in the wind blast and get a "chill factor" readout as well, its the mutts nutts for a tenner :P

fits quite well above the rev counter on ma wee pointy model

Quedos
05-05-06, 09:44 AM
hey ma man, it was quite mild last night, 14C actually :)

how do I know ?

I had my new ambient air temp gauge fitted 8)

Tis quite handy since it has 2 temp readouts on it, one which can be used to measure the air temp, the other has a sensor attached so you can place it directly in the wind blast and get a "chill factor" readout as well, its the mutts nutts for a tenner :P

fits quite well above the rev counter on ma wee pointy model

Boys and thier toys eh! :roll: