PDA

View Full Version : So my blue pointy SV is taken away next to a yellow curvy...

Kate
05-04-06, 08:18 PM
Yes, she's gone :cry: Phantom has set her last car alarm off, I've sat on her for the last time.

She was winched onto a truck right next to a written off yellow Y reg curvy. The front was completely written off and looking at the standard exhaust now imitating a high-level can, it was shunted up the **** too. Wondered if it was anyone from here? Croydon area apparently?

Speedy
05-04-06, 09:07 PM
Sorry to hear that!
So are you gonna stick with your Honda,or fix your SV? Or is it too dead?
Speedy. :(

Kate
06-04-06, 08:32 AM
She is so damaged, I'm not even allowed to salvage her. I did ask but I was told the damage was too severe.

thor
06-04-06, 08:43 AM
It's a sad day...

However, my steed is carrying on the fine tradition of setting on car alarms in phatoms absence. :twisted:

So when do we see the CBR?

jambo
06-04-06, 10:03 AM
Kate's been out on the CBR, I've seen her :wink: 8)

thor
06-04-06, 10:05 AM
Woo hoo! That means I can have a go? :wink:

Flamin_Squirrel
06-04-06, 10:11 AM

When you get your **** in gear and get back down to Purley :lol:

Mr Toad
06-04-06, 10:20 AM
Yes, she's gone :cry: Phantom has set her last car alarm off, I've sat on her for the last time.

:cry:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i247/Mr_Toad_650/SV1000/Flowers.jpg

:D

thor
06-04-06, 10:33 AM

When you get your @rse in gear and get back down to Purley :lol:

True. You lot must be bored without me asking stupid questions. :lol: :lol:

I have to pick up the scooter from Simon sometime soon, but not this weekend.

Kate
06-04-06, 11:37 AM
Woo hoo! That means I can have a go? :wink:
Lol, yep you can have a go as promised!

I have now been out and about on the CBR and I'm well pleased! I almost cried when the SV was winched away, but then I looked at the CBR and I was comforted. :lol:

thor
06-04-06, 11:54 AM
Sweet! :D

I'm off to Plymouth this weekend if you fancy a rideout? :lol:

Ps, if your fancy reliving the v-twin un you are welcome to borrow "Evil Donkey" as Hannah has now christened it...

Kate
06-04-06, 01:09 PM
Sweet! :D

I'm off to Plymouth this weekend if you fancy a rideout? :lol:

Ps, if your fancy reliving the v-twin un you are welcome to borrow "Evil Donkey" as Hannah has now christened it...
lol, Evil Donkey? I can't even guess!

Cool, I might take you up on that some time! I'll give the rideout a miss this weekend. If the weather is good, I might actually go skating :shock:

Speedy
06-04-06, 05:30 PM
Ah well,thing is I bought one of my bikes back from insurance company,repaired it,put it back on the road,but I was never happy with it again.So I sold it.
Sadly,some things are just not meant to be.
Anyway,you've got a Honda!!! :)

northwind
06-04-06, 07:29 PM
It's off to a better place.