PDA

View Full Version : She was dropped....

x5uds
08-04-06, 06:14 PM
Well after a good winter wrapped up and stored I thought it was time to get the bike out. I called my mate who has my bike in his garage and asked him to get it ready for me. Two hours later I get a call, "I am in hospital and I am sorry but I dropped your bike when I was moving it. Only the indicator is broken though." After being a good mate and checking that he was okay I went to check the bike. Only the indicator my ****! The whole left side is sctrached to hell....... only 957 miles on the clock and in need of repair. B*llocks!

Cronos
08-04-06, 06:18 PM
Bad news. :(

Anonymous
08-04-06, 06:31 PM
why is your mate in hospital? if he only dropped it. hope its not too expensive

haggis
08-04-06, 06:42 PM
He's in hopsital coz X5uds had a premonition in his dreams about his bike getting toppled. :lol:

That's a bummer mate. I'm sure you'll forgive him though.........eventually. :evil:

carelesschucca
08-04-06, 08:20 PM
he'll forgive him once he's paid for the repairs!!!

scooby2102
08-04-06, 08:42 PM
aw sheet mate, know the feeling, hopefully its not as bad as you first thought (when you calm down)

sorry mate

SVTONYB
08-04-06, 11:20 PM
Hope you get it sorted with as little dosh as possible......dont be too harsh on your mate :(

scooby2102
09-04-06, 08:30 PM
dont be too harsh on your mate

well said tony, its very easy done, done it meself once in the garage, happened so quick I could only kinda break its fall, thankfully it landed on an old mattress that was in the garage at the time waiting to be flung out

as I said, dead easy to do[/quote]

RichMercer
14-04-06, 08:25 AM
I did it yesterday too. I was backing it in to the garage and lost my balance. I tried to stop it going but pulled my shoulder and ended up with a smashed indicator and front brake lever. :(

I only got the bike out to clean it ready for the Easter weekend. :roll:

x5uds
17-04-06, 09:01 AM
Rich sorry to hear that mate but I know how you feel.

My bike is now at a place called bike paints down in Cupar being painted so I am hoping to be back on the road in the next three weeks.