PDA

View Full Version : Anything on June 17th & 18th

jayjay
20-04-06, 08:23 PM
My misses and baby daughter are going to Ireland for a weekend in June so i have a free weekend all to myself \:D/ :drink:

17th & 18th actully, must take full advantage of this situation, anyboy know of anything bike related that weekend :riding:

mattSV
20-04-06, 08:25 PM
North / South Meet - see Pennine Massive section for full info

Jelster
20-04-06, 09:16 PM
You must have been not looking on purpose to miss it, it's a sticky in this section too :lol:

chog
20-04-06, 10:05 PM
8) Or if you like drag racing the summer nationals are on at the pod.
www.santapod.co.uk/calendar.php
or if you like roundy round racing, bsb at snetterton
www.britishsuperbike.com/calendar.cfm
Chog :roll:

jayjay
21-04-06, 01:43 PM
You must have been not looking on purpose to miss it, it's a sticky in this section too :lol:

I got too excited when i found out the misses was away :D

This does look like a cracking weekend and i am free, I'm a bit worried because I'm relatively new to bikes (Aug 2005) and you mentioned somewhere the ride up is ''not for the inexperienced'' :(

I will put a reply on the main post, see if anyone else is going up from this area.

Jelster
21-04-06, 02:20 PM
This does look like a cracking weekend and i am free, I'm a bit worried because I'm relatively new to bikes (Aug 2005) and you mentioned somewhere the ride up is ''not for the inexperienced''

If you can filter on a motorway you'll be fine. The point of that phrase is to make sure that anybody that come up on the Friday night will be expected to "make progress" and if the traffic gets heavy on the M1 (which it probably will) there may be a need to filter.

Hope that's covered off that point....

jayjay
21-04-06, 09:14 PM
ooooh i love to filter on the motorway

I would not have a problem with that at all.

I Think i will be going up north then :D