PDA

View Full Version : So whos going out to play tomorrow?? (Sunday)

Last Action Pimp
22-04-06, 12:56 PM
i know i am! i hate being couped up at work like i am now!! the sun is out and i just want to ride my bike!!

so i am buggering off to Boxhill tomorrow!!

so who elce will be out and about tomorrow??

Viney
22-04-06, 03:38 PM
Why dont you come on the selkent ride?

Demonz
22-04-06, 07:20 PM
i know i am! i hate being couped up at work like i am now!! the sun is out and i just want to ride my bike!!

so i am buggering off to Boxhill tomorrow!!

so who elce will be out and about tomorrow??

Yep - I'll probably head down later in the afternoon via Newlands. What time you going down?

Fizzy Fish
22-04-06, 07:56 PM
I'm heading out for a bit in the morning, not sure where yet though - will keep my eyes peeled for you guys!

Last Action Pimp
22-04-06, 08:11 PM
Well i am going to the new yamaha place in the moring, i was thinking of going via newlands for about 1ish

Last Action Pimp
23-04-06, 01:25 PM
bloody rain!! i went to the new yamaha place and i was disapointed!

Jam busters has been renamed West London Yamaha! how disapointing! i thought i was going to get another good bike shop not a crap one renamed!

and i didn't go to boxhill (to wet, can't be arsed to waste the petrol!, i hate working saturdays) well i will have to go next week (and at least i sat on my new bike so i wasn't to bad!) yummmm.....xjr...mmmmm

Demonz
23-04-06, 03:23 PM
Yep shame about the rain after yesterday - I went down to Infinity in Farnborough and sat around on their Aprilias. Looks like its clearing up though so may do a quick run out this evening before dark.