PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Armoured knuckles/fingers, vented and not mad money

SV650S_DUB
26-04-06, 02:57 PM
I've been having a scout about the internet looking for a pair of sound summer gloves. I want carbon/kevlar protection for knuckles and fingers, some ventilation and subtle colours. Is it possible to find a decently made glove that'll have all those features for around 50 quid or am I dreaming? Any advice on brands and spots to purchase from much appreciated. Thanks in advance.,
I liked the Teknic Violator Pro, but it's just silly money.

Razor
26-04-06, 08:11 PM
Have you got a HG shop in Paddyland?

Frenchloon
26-04-06, 10:30 PM
Racer High End. Just got a pair, fantastic...

http://www.racer.at/englisch/produkte.php?hauptkategorie=1&subkategorie=6#

SV650S_DUB
27-04-06, 08:50 AM
Morning Razor, there's a HG shop in Belfast, but I'm not gonna drive two hundred miles to save some cash on gloves. That'd just be too perverse a methology for me! It's shame the HG website still looks like it was fashioned by lazy no-good-niks. Maybe I should open an HG franchise in Dublin . . .

Bonne matin Frenchloon, those Racer gloves look very capable indeed. Certainly seem to have all the top level features to protect the hands. Independant reviewers rate them aswel which is another bonus. But they seem to come in around the 100 hundred mark. That's a hefty figure, but maybe they might be worth it.

Thanks for the advice/feedback.

jim@55
27-04-06, 03:40 PM
TRY THE SPADA CARBON RACE ,about 40/45£ top summer gloves :wink:

jkchops
29-04-06, 03:15 PM
What do people feel about Akito Supervent gloves?

ryancor
03-05-06, 03:15 PM
I have also just bought a pair of Racer gloves. They don't look much but the spec's on them are as good as anything I've seen. Very comfortable to.

jkchops
03-05-06, 10:17 PM
Racer High End. Just got a pair, fantastic...

http://www.racer.at/englisch/produkte.php?hauptkategorie=1&subkategorie=6#

How much did they cost as i cant find the prices on the website?

Samnooshka
20-05-06, 10:01 AM
There's a HG shop in Newry, not sure where abouts that is in N Ireland. Try the HG racing goves they should have some black and yellow ones for about £39.99. There are also the A/star sp2's that start at £59.99 very good glove, and very comfortable. come in black, blue, white and red.

Even if you don't use HG's take a look at the A/stars.

Sammy