PDA

View Full Version : Blue pointy SV in Bracknell Saturday.

DanAbnormal
08-05-06, 01:35 PM
Was on Saturday morning around about 10 in the morning. I think you had a mate on a gixxer with you heading towards the Twin Bridges roundabout.

I was going the other way and had just worn in my new sparkly sliders on the BMW bends!!

If it was you......hi!

Dan

DanAbnormal
08-05-06, 04:16 PM
Bugger. How is it every SV I see knows nothing about this site. There is a black unfaired one in Farnborough, a couple in Bracknell I've seen. I mean statistically speaking I should have met a memeber by accident. Ah well. I'll just have to invest in some site stickers. :D

Grinch
08-05-06, 04:21 PM
Well it will be me in Bracknell at the end of the month...

DanAbnormal
08-05-06, 07:50 PM

Are you moving there?

Poor chap. :wink:

Grinch
09-05-06, 09:29 AM

Are you moving there?

Poor chap. :wink:

No, no... nothing like that... I start my new job there on the 25.

$i
10-05-06, 12:09 PM
Congrats on your new job :thumbsup:. I'll look out 4 you :wink: .

I think ive seen you sv dan before. usually on my red rr with a m8 on his black/orange gixxer because your on our KD territory :twisted: :wink: . But there are so many bloody sv's around bracknell atm. keep seing a blue one with a blueflame can.

DanAbnormal
18-05-06, 04:13 PM
I think ive seen you sv dan before. usually on my red rr with a m8 on his black/orange gixxer because your on our KD territory :twisted: :wink: .

I think I have seen you chaps about. Where is your KD territory. My fave is the bends coming from the Industrial area (near BMW). Really fooks your sliders up that long left hander!

$i
18-05-06, 04:45 PM
I think ive seen you sv dan before. usually on my red rr with a m8 on his black/orange gixxer because your on our KD territory :twisted: :wink: .

I think I have seen you chaps about. Where is your KD territory. My fave is the bends coming from the Industrial area (near BMW). Really fooks your sliders up that long left hander!

There the ones. Watch it though otherwise u'll end up in the bus lane like my friend did when he hit a patch of diesel left by the waitrose lorries. :wink:

DanAbnormal
18-05-06, 10:11 PM

There the ones. Watch it though otherwise u'll end up in the bus lane like my friend did when he hit a patch of diesel left by the waitrose lorries. :wink:

Bus lane? Didn't know there was a bus lane on that bend.

$i
18-05-06, 10:24 PM
as you go under the dual cariadgeway bridge coming from bmw, its on your left just before the right hander. look out for the dents on one of the 2 posts close to each other. :wink:

DanAbnormal
19-05-06, 03:34 PM
as you go under the dual cariadgeway bridge coming from bmw, its on your left just before the right hander. look out for the dents on one of the 2 posts close to each other. :wink:

Aha! Always wondered what that lane was for!