PDA

View Full Version : DBK 2006

DaBlackKnight
11-05-06, 10:55 AM
:twisted: DBK :twisted:

What a lovely day!
Well...after a good few rides of my z750s, the verdict begins...

Strong Points
Engine Pulls in any gear...
Vary stable and smooth at high speeds in corners...
good pilion ability
good under seating storage
Very Comfy!
Goes like s***********
sounds mental - and its legal!!!

Weak Points
Exust sometimes gets a bit too loud on long runs...
Vibrating mirrors and visability on them
(def need bind spot mirrors attatched - fine if u do!)
No hugger fitted when they fit the naked version with one!
Can do with a double bubble screen...
a bit more heavier than the sv wen trying to get into the garage!

impressed overall with the z750s.........just a bit peeeeeed off suzuki be=uilt me a duf sv650s and never gave me the customer service or confidence to fix it properly!

watch out for the police "safety" checks as well in and around the TYNDRUM area...
the "target" is to "inform" us bikers about ridding safe and to cut down the 25 deaths in 5 years on the oban & glenco road....
IN RELAITY
they r looking for SMALL/LARGE Non leagal PLATES
black vissors
illegal exausts
proper tred on tires
proper/legal electrics & lights
etc...etc...

for a start....if any police doing these checks are reading post

PLEASE DO NOT STEP INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WHEN:
THE BIKE IS DOING 60MPH
NOT PULLING US OVER TILL THE LAST MINUTE
EXPECTING ME TO GO FROM 60-0mph IN THE SPACE OF 10ft!!
ITS DAMP

etc...
thats enough to cause an accident...READ THIS AND LEARN MR ROAD TRAFFIC "SAFETY" EXPERTS!!!

well.....

1 week out the show room and the "police" are going over my BRAND NEW z750s as though it an ileagal banged up race bike...
checking the tires...
asking if that was the lisence plate that came with the bike...
and having a very LONG LONG look at the exaust!

GDBD59
11-05-06, 10:17 PM

IN RELAITY
they r looking for SMALL/LARGE Non leagal PLATES
black vissors
illegal exausts
proper tred on tires
proper/legal electrics & lights
etc...etc...

DBK :twisted:

When was this DBK....?

You might want to add to the "Cops & dark visors" thread I started. Do you know how they're reacting to dark visors :?:

DaBlackKnight
12-05-06, 02:42 PM
they don't like visors...

they were doing this on the road to OBAN a few miles after TYNDRUM...
as that is the road that has "killed" so many bikers...
the 25 bikers that were killed in the 5 years were prob killed by CAR DRIVERS...not biker error....well...not all of them of course......there are some dafties out there that do not know when to stop...

but r they pulling over car drivers for having sunglasses that are 2 dark?!
are they pulling over the weeee s**** in the lowered 306's/corsa's with no brake pads or insurance.....with the nono leagal lisence plates...NO

as were were pulled in a few cars went past with illeagal plates....blacked out windows........F3K off loud exusts etc....

RACISTS!!!!

DBK's advice is have a helicopter follow u and get them to radio u if theres a road block for bikes up ahead....

independentphoto
12-05-06, 03:46 PM
DBK's advice is have a helicopter follow u and get them to radio u if theres a road block for bikes up ahead....

Hi again..... Nice one :lol:

Seriously though - your new bike is obviously clean (I'm assuming). So, with this in mind, could you not have just asked politely if ned mobiles with illegal window tints and number plates were being targeted also. I'd imagine that if a few guys were already stopped, that a pack of bikes with tiny plates could roar past also.

Cheers,

Garry :roll:

DaBlackKnight
12-05-06, 04:10 PM
i try wash my bike as often as i can! :wink:

i used to have nice non leagal plate for the sv for over 2 years, never got any bother off any police or traffic.....was same size of text as leagal plates, only diff was it had a weee bit of italics and joined together....lot nicer than the dam borring uni block legal ones.....i called them stealth plates...cause at speed...u cani tell wat the letters are 8) ...lol.....kinda gave it away though cause i had Da Black Knight in silver writing on the bottom of the plate.....lol

need to get a new plate with the DBK seal of approval on it again!

northwind
12-05-06, 05:27 PM
i called them stealth plates...cause at speed...u cani tell wat the letters are

And you're surprised bikers get stopped for illegal plates? We're reaping your whirlwind.

DaBlackKnight
16-05-06, 12:39 PM
i used to have nice non leagal plates for the sv for over 2 years, never got any bother off any police or traffic.....

Minds that whirl will make truth matter to the eye of truth itself...

Anonymous
16-05-06, 05:26 PM
i used to have nice non leagal plates for the sv for over 2 years, never got any bother off any police or traffic.....

Minds that whirl will make truth matter to the eye of truth itself...

eh? you lose me everytime you post DBK cant you speak english for the slower members of this group ie me :? wee number plates your just asking for trouble imo

DaBlackKnight
16-05-06, 09:35 PM
lol...
Thats DBK's legacy!
to confuse...

weeee tiny plates are trouble!

My non leagal plates i had where the same size as norml letters only a wee bit more italic/hand writen....looked nicer...and still readable....as ZERO police pulled me up or said anytihg about it..nor did traffic cars......and there has been a good number of times i have been in petrol stations, on the motor ways , side roads...junctions etc....relatives also had them on their bikes as well for about 5-6 years....with no hassle.......

just goes to show.......
THE SYSTEM IN INCONSISTENT!!!

Anonymous
16-05-06, 09:44 PM
Are you high?