PDA

View Full Version : Who is doing Suzuki Servicing in Edinburgh Area?

mastiffmat
23-05-06, 02:29 PM
Now that Alvins Motocal have gone (that was all rather sudden) who is doing Suzuki servicing in Edinburgh? My SV is up for it's next service shortly so I need to find somewhere.

Thanks

quikstu
23-05-06, 02:36 PM
Get yourself up to Cupar IMO. Nice wee ride too.

mastiffmat
23-05-06, 02:41 PM

Yeah - saw them already. They good? Quite a way from Edinburgh though... Probably would mean taking a day off work which is a pain.

Anyone know if Suzuki have a list of dealers? Couldn't find one on their website.

independentphoto
23-05-06, 04:20 PM
What Stu said..................

..............go to Cupar.

It's even further for me, but I actually enjoy it and I've no reason to complain at all. They do a good job.

Garry :wink:

mastiffmat
23-05-06, 04:25 PM
Sounds like a plan! Thanks guys.

quikstu
23-05-06, 04:27 PM

Quite a way from Edinburgh though... Probably would mean taking a day off work which is a pain.

A pain?????????
You bought your bike to ride it! 8)

My round trip to Cupar is 188miles. I stay 12miles SW of Glasgow & love the day out.
Usually go straight across to Kincardine & then upward, & come home via Dundee Blairgowrie, Dunkeld, Killin, & Dukes Pass.

Great day out.

Courtesy bike to St Andrews whilst service is being done.
:D :D 8)

Have to conquer Dukes Pass again though after my incident 12days ago (not that I'm counting!).

:wink:

Go to Cupar, you won't be let down.

mastiffmat
23-05-06, 04:30 PM
A pain?????????
You bought your bike to ride it! 8)

Riding it is not the pain - I did 450 miles Sunday / Monday going to visit my mate in Abredeen (got a fine on the Crieff to Aberfeldy road for my number plate on the way - ******* Tayside police - see other thread (http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=38853&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0).). It's the taking time off work bit that's a problem (unless they service on saturdays?)

stev
25-05-06, 11:19 AM
Agree with previous..

Go to cupar

they do servicing on a Saturday too, although they are so busy that day you might have to book ages in advance............

They have never let me down......................YET!

Stev