PDA

View Full Version : Sunday blast

l3xus01
27-05-06, 11:43 PM
Hi guys me and a couple of mates are headin down the east coast today around 1pm if anyone fancys it we r going c/nauld chapelhall carluke peebles then down to around moffat and that area the weather is meant to be ok from around 1 so we can pick people up on way or meet around old inns petrol station... :)

Anonymous
28-05-06, 10:08 AM
cant make it but have a good day

SVTONYB
29-05-06, 08:35 PM
WELL DID YOU GO ........HOW WAS IT.....

l3xus01
03-06-06, 02:21 AM
sure did...wicked run with some quality roads seen an sv 1000 blue 06 was ridin with an r1 and another bike just goin in to peebles but we went down to moffat then up the other side towards biggar and such like..... am up for a wee blast this weekend so if anyone up for it give me a shout :D

Anonymous
03-06-06, 10:20 AM
cant do this weekend either. getting bike motd today and tax monday all ready for run to skye on 17th :lol: have a good time and tell us about it.

northwind
04-06-06, 12:20 AM
Ended up down that way myself today, decided to go for a wee explore around Hillend and Ikea, looking for that crazy switchback road I know's around there somewhere... And ended up doing the Peebles-Innerleithen-Gala-A7 round trip by accident :) Nice bimbling roads down there, nothing too exciting but nice to ride.

l3xus01
04-06-06, 01:09 AM
never done the a7 but heard it was a good un..the road between selkirk and moffat was a decent one around st marys loch and also between peebles and selkirk but ma personal favorite is the road between glencoe and oban ... :D absolutely awesome or the one between girvan and newton stuart another personal fav :wink: