PDA

View Full Version : 17th June - rideout

Anonymous
09-06-06, 02:29 PM
trip to skye off now. still got day off from one kid. going out to play. who wants to come :lol:

independentphoto
09-06-06, 04:51 PM
trip to skye off now.

OOoo - what happened then?

It looks like I could be available that day and had contemplated being a hardy soul for a one day round trip.

What did you have in mind?

Garry 8)

Anonymous
09-06-06, 04:58 PM
saying that its not exactly off. justmac not coming up from essex any more. i have the whole day to play so fancy going out, stopping at nice pub for lunch and maybe stopping at carbeth inn on way home.

think skye was a bit adventurous for a day trip but still up for it if others want to.

Quedos
09-06-06, 06:56 PM
no no no no no!

Carbeth food is crap! Well it was the last time i was there. Its all poncy. bikers still go but i'm sure we can find a better place if i put my two brain cells together

besides I want to come. Please miss?

GDBD59
09-06-06, 07:20 PM
saying that its not exactly off. justmac not coming up from essex any more. i have the whole day to play so fancy going out, stopping at nice pub for lunch and maybe stopping at carbeth inn on way home.

think skye was a bit adventurous for a day trip but still up for it if others want to.

Yes. :shock: No.

Hope so. No idea where Carbeth is, but if the 'meeting point' is 9.30/10.00 I'd hope to be there.

Anonymous
11-06-06, 07:08 PM
1030 start sounds good to me. where are we going to go. what about that route we did last year the one up by pitlochry when jimmy came off. could meet at kinross i dont care where we go just hope the weather is like is has been today. saw loads of bikes out

carelesschucca
11-06-06, 10:32 PM
I'll be there I think have to ask permission as I'd said I wasn't coming out because the run was so far...

Anonymous
14-06-06, 06:49 AM
oh its like drawing teeth trying to get anyone to agree to a rideout these days. anyway me and bex are going to head up towards inverness on saturday. have not looked at the map yet and might not even bother (ill get lost anyway) so dont know route. leaving macdonalds in balloch about 10 am saturday if anyone wants to come along. if not ill post my pictures and let you see what you missed. 8)

Quedos
14-06-06, 07:31 AM
Nutty - its a big possible but I may be picking up my new bike that day so don't hold your breath for us two (it maybe sunday - so we may join then)

Abs

scooby2102
14-06-06, 12:55 PM
nutty wrote:
oh its like drawing teeth trying to get anyone to agree to a rideout these days

Hazel, how true is that, seems to be gettin worse as time goes on, the only ones that are usually sure fire are the ice cream runs at the start & end of season.

was it always this difficult in years gone by (tryin to get peeps to agree a date)?

Anonymous
14-06-06, 05:24 PM
nutty wrote:
oh its like drawing teeth trying to get anyone to agree to a rideout these days

Hazel, how true is that, seems to be gettin worse as time goes on, the only ones that are usually sure fire are the ice cream runs at the start & end of season.

was it always this difficult in years gone by (tryin to get peeps to agree a date)?

no a few years ago it was really easy. the first sunday and 3rd sunday of the month and most peeps turned up for at least one a month. not seen cronos or scooby for absolutely ages. used to be about 10 bikes on most rideouts and sometimes as many as 20. i cant say much coz since the divorce i cant get out as much as i used to - bloody kids lol

GDBD59
14-06-06, 06:47 PM
Me. I'm a probable. Not too keen on Inverness though. How about we see who/how many we get & decide what route we want? Worst case scenario Hazel if nobody does come out, you've got Inverness as "plan B".

Anonymous
15-06-06, 06:41 AM
yeah i suppose. dont really care where i go. just want out on bike. :lol:

Blue Flame
15-06-06, 08:31 AM
I can't make this Saturday as my wife is still in Menorca so have to look after the wee man (although i'll check and see if he wants to go as well !!).

Cheers

Quedos
15-06-06, 12:40 PM
There's free food at Loch Lomond shore. BBQ by a cameron house chef. (tied in with food safety campaign) but free food!

On sat 17th

Anonymous
15-06-06, 07:36 PM
well after sitting down and working out my finances, im skint

cant make it on saturday, sorry guys. hope you all get out and about and that i get out on this bike before its place in the car park is replaced with another t hat i cant afford to get out on :cry:

Quedos
15-06-06, 08:06 PM
:smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022
:smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

northwind
15-06-06, 08:57 PM
After all the lectures too, Nutty ;) Can't do this weekend either for that matter, I'll be away- how about 2 weeks time? (see other thread)

Anonymous
16-06-06, 05:22 AM
cant do that weekend as my daughter is coming back from germany that weekend. these kids are cramping my social life :lol:

jimmy4237
16-06-06, 07:38 PM
Need to go to Cupar's on Saturday 17th. Bike's steering bearing is loose (too many wheelies :-dd ) plus front exhaust pipe gasket has flattened so engine noise ticks depending on how fast you twist the throttle :?

Still got a years warranty to run, so they can fix it. May as well...

Gives me an excuse to look for a cheap runabout. Am putting too many miles on the clock already. 7K on a year old bike is just too much :lol:

SVTONYB
18-06-06, 11:28 AM
cant do that weekend as my daughter is coming back from germany that weekend. these kids are cramping my social life :lol:

excuses.........excuses

thats all we ever hear now........oooh to have a life :wink:

SVTONYB
18-06-06, 11:32 AM
just realised mot expired so wont be out till the babe magnet is serviced and mot'd 8)

If anybody goes out today stick on some photos so I can remember what an SV rideout looks like :cry:

dirtydog
18-06-06, 11:34 AM
hope you all get out and about and that i get out on this bike before its place in the car park is replaced with another t hat i cant afford to get out on :cry:

:roll: :roll: i'll just keep it for myself then :!: :!:

SVTONYB
18-06-06, 11:37 AM
hey DD it is a burd thing called never happy :wink:

dirtydog
18-06-06, 11:39 AM
yeah no kidding :roll: :roll:

Anonymous
18-06-06, 12:07 PM
sorry hun dont mean to sound ungrateful but move up here and look after my kids and give me lots of money and ill go out on it every day :lol:

dirtydog
18-06-06, 05:47 PM
:roll: :roll: