PDA

View Full Version : Ace Cafe, Suzuki Sunday, 30th July

Lissa
12-06-06, 07:35 PM
Anyone else planning to be there?

:D

didge
12-06-06, 10:07 PM
i might be able to ill see nearer the time.

jayjay
13-06-06, 08:02 AM
Yeah i might be able to do that Sunday, i was there last Sunday with a mate for the triumph day, nice weather, nice breakfast, nice bikes, nice people what more could you ask for.

There was also a guy doing wheelies, stoppies, burnouts etc in front of the cafe

Then we rode back up to Luton for the classic bike and car show at stockwwod park.

Then rode out to Foxes cafe in dorchester for a sandwich then back home.

Good day

Anyway i would be up for 30th of July but could not commit until a week or 2 before hand.

Viney
13-06-06, 08:06 AM
I have never been, so i might, just, that weekend.

Demonz
13-06-06, 06:46 PM
I see there is an SV and Bandit day on the 2nd of July too

Last Action Pimp
13-06-06, 07:22 PM
I will be there!will there be a dyno?? if so XJR or SV??? mmmm???

jonboy
13-06-06, 07:36 PM
It might just be that I'll be there.

Lissa
13-06-06, 08:06 PM
I see there is an SV and Bandit day on the 2nd of July too

Yeah, that's the day we'll be coming home from France..................would have loved to go, too :cry:

lodman27
13-06-06, 08:14 PM
Yes yes yes i will, sorry if that was a bit to keen but i'm off the road until the 13th july at least (fractured wrist) so YES!!! god i wanna ride it now but can't pull the clutch in!!

Lawrence

sv650nutter149
05-07-06, 05:06 PM
yep i will be there as well hows the bike laurence?

Lissa
29-07-06, 06:24 AM
We're still going to this :D

Should be a dozen or so of us coming down. Only a couple of SV's unfortunately, but also a couple of Gixxer thou's, couple of TL's, couple of Kwak's, and the odd Yam and H*nda :D

Looking to get to the Ace for around midday. If you're there and spot us, come and say 'Hi'. I'll be the midget in very bright Dainese leathers 8)

Beenz
31-07-06, 07:03 AM
We're still going to this :D

Should be a dozen or so of us coming down. Only a couple of SV's unfortunately, but also a couple of Gixxer thou's, couple of TL's, couple of Kwak's, and the odd Yam and H*nda :D

Looking to get to the Ace for around midday. If you're there and spot us, come and say 'Hi'. I'll be the midget in very bright Dainese leathers 8)

I really wish I'd read this before. I was there yesterday (late arangement from Sat eve) and saw the bike in your avatar, parked right to the left furthest away from the road, was nest to a twin high level pipe blue pointy. I was parked at the other end. There was a brace of mint old GT750 Kettles. Photo's were on film, gotta finish that and I'll post pix.

Lissa
31-07-06, 04:15 PM
Yes, that was us :D

And all the bikes parked in that section except for the blue pointy were our friends bikes :wink:

Don't know what anyone else thought, but we were a bit disappointed. It wasn't anywhere near as busy as it's been on previous years :cry:

jonboy
31-07-06, 05:06 PM
Yes I thought it was dull, and to be honest, the same as any other Sunday at the Ace (a good place to meet up, but utterly characterless otherwise). Not even a Suzuki rep bothered to attend...