PDA

View Full Version : Lets do the Knockhill thing again again

northwind
12-06-06, 10:04 PM
That nearly worked! So close! 2 of us in the same place and everything. Lets try again...

There's a track morning on saturday 24th of this month, £55.

The next evening is Friday the 7th for £40 (which is also a full day £135, or morning or afternoon at £75)

After that, it's Monday the 17th, same mix as Friday the 7th.

Then, another morning on saturday the 5th august for £55.

Then, another set of full/half day and evening on Fri 11th and Mon 28th, with the last track morning so far on September the 30th.

After tonight's fiasco, I fancy doing saturday the 24th. It's quite a lot of track time for the money. I know the saturday ones tend to attract more track bikes and racers, but frankly tonight's evening session was full of them anyway, and it wasn't a problem.

Anyone else?

Scooby Drew
13-06-06, 12:43 PM
You're brave! You will be sharing the track with this (http://www.mcnninjas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=34782.0;topicseen) bunch of nutters. They are a bit fast 8) - I went up to Oban with them and some of the guys who are going for Novice ride faster on the road than I could even achieve on the track... I have dropped out of it but should be there to provide photographic evidence :lol:

northwind
13-06-06, 03:05 PM
That's alright, their fairing panels are worth more than my entire bike, I'll just radiate carefree ratbikeness and they'll keep their distance ;)

Scooby Drew
13-06-06, 03:39 PM
That's alright, their fairing panels are worth more than my entire bike, I'll just radiate carefree ratbikeness and they'll keep their distance ;)

I think that it is called 'Nonchalant insouciance' :lol: You should add some Mad Max style spikes to the bike... :wink:

ianofbhills
13-06-06, 03:50 PM
I'm booked up as i'm not taking any chances this time.

Booked up for sat 24th 9am -1pm for £55 in the novice group.

good value considering half days are normally £75 and the 2 hour evening sessions are £40.

see you there if anyone else goes.

Ian

northwind
13-06-06, 04:27 PM
Good stuff, think I'll do the same.

northwind
20-06-06, 12:01 PM
Dang, novice is bookde out. Shall I go intermediate :?:

Scooby Drew
20-06-06, 12:59 PM
Dang, novice is bookde out. Shall I go intermediate :?:

Yeah, scare them silly with your ratbikeness 8) You've plenty of experience at Knockhill so you shouldn't be a mobile chicane :lol: :lol: There's no shame in being lapped, I got lapped in Novice on my SV :oops: :lol:

ianofbhills
20-06-06, 01:55 PM
judging by the standards of some of the people in the advanced group last time it doesnt make a difference what group your in anyway.

They might make it one big monster session with all groups riding together again.;

northwind
20-06-06, 02:03 PM
judging by the standards of some of the people in the advanced group last time it doesnt make a difference what group your in anyway.

That's certainly true... Yeah, why not. I'll book it when the boss goes out.

northwind
20-06-06, 02:10 PM
Right, that's me officially Intermediate- way better than you plebs. It's always been my goal to rise to the dizzying heights of "not quite rubbish" :)

Anonymous
20-06-06, 05:06 PM
\:D/ :riding: :notworthy: :notworthy: :salut: :thumright: :smt118