PDA

View Full Version : She Is Back !!

Blue Flame
13-06-06, 11:04 PM
The bike that is !!!

Got her back on Friday actually but as the missus has f**ked off to Menorca for a week I have been having to look after the wee man so I haven't got out on her yet.

Still...... i have taken the next three days off and will be out and about on her whilst 'devil child' is at school.

There is one thing wrong with the bike however. On closer inspection I found a clight 'compression kink' in the radiator from the side impact. The repair garage have apologised for missing it and have ordered up a new radiator for me.

Anyway. Forecast is good so looking forward to getting my leg over for the first time since the spill :oops:

goof
13-06-06, 11:12 PM
Good luck to ya, hope she stays in one piece :wink:

jim@55
13-06-06, 11:14 PM
good to hear that grant well done for gtng back on when a lot of people would have had a change of mind about riding a bike again..a bit of soul searching methinks ..and btw hows mrs blue flame reg you getting on a bike again :notworthy:

Blue Flame
13-06-06, 11:19 PM
good to hear that grant well done for gtng back on when a lot of people would have had a change of mind about riding a bike again..a bit of soul searching methinks ..and btw hows mrs blue flame reg you getting on a bike again :notworthy:

Mrs Blue Flame is being very good about it. In fact she has been very encouraging about it. Got one eye on the insurance methinks :shock:

Cronos
14-06-06, 06:08 AM
Great news Grant! 8)

Anonymous
14-06-06, 06:45 AM
cool get a few miles under your belt before the annual run :lol:

dirtydog
14-06-06, 07:27 AM
Mrs Blue Flame is being very good about it. In fact she has been very encouraging about it. Got one eye on the insurance methinks :shock:

:lol: :lol:

glad you're now back on the road get some miles in before the AR06 and i'll see ya there

Quedos
14-06-06, 07:30 AM
Great to see you back.

Sign you up for a few more runs then???

Blue Flame
14-06-06, 07:40 AM
Great to see you back.

Sign you up for a few more runs then???

Thanks but I'll need to see how the back and wrist cope. Gonna build up the miles gradually :riding:

Scooby Drew
14-06-06, 10:57 AM
Good man!

Mertian
14-06-06, 02:26 PM
Glad to hear you're now ready to get back on the saddle old boy!! Just don't go out in the rain.

dirtydog
14-06-06, 09:18 PM
Glad to hear you're now ready to get back on the saddle old boy!! Just don't go out in the rain.

Or at least try and keep it rubber side down :roll:

SVTONYB
18-06-06, 11:34 AM
Glad to hear your spirits are up and your on the mend Grant. What steps have you taken to stop the problem reoccuring and are you pursuing suzuki

carelesschucca
18-06-06, 03:18 PM
Yes my man, its great to see your getting back onthe bike, see you soon...

scott
18-06-06, 04:27 PM
Glad to hear your spirits are up and your on the mend Grant. What steps have you taken to stop the problem reoccuring and are you pursuing suzuki

sorry but ive missed what happened can someone explain please?

Anonymous
18-06-06, 04:36 PM
grant (blue flame) was having problems with SV in the wet something to do with spark plugs and firing on less that proper amount of cylinders. his machine chucked him off and he broke his wrist requiring pins and stuff and fractured a vertebrae in his back. but they are hard in Fife and he has been up and about for a while now and was only in hospital for a day or so.