gavhogg
15-06-06, 10:14 PM
SOLD :lol:

gavhogg
19-06-06, 08:18 PM
Cmon now people, alot of viewing but no interest! not even a comment :( :(

suicidesam
19-06-06, 10:15 PM
Summit along the lines of... Dam i wish someone had bought my car.. an i had not bought the red one i have now :(

.... Nice bike btw 8)

gavhogg
19-06-06, 11:39 PM
Summit along the lines of... Dam i wish someone had bought my car.. an i had not bought the red one i have now :(

.... Nice bike btw 8)

Cheers mate, well thats it in the auto/biketrader now, here's hoping [-o<

gavhogg
23-06-06, 02:00 PM
Still not sold :cry:

Anonymous
23-06-06, 04:43 PM
:cry: oh well gav looks like you will just have to keep it 8)

gavhogg
24-06-06, 07:30 AM

Its looking like it Hazel, not sure how the missus would feel about that one though :wink: :lol:

jimmy4237
24-06-06, 08:09 AM
I had the same problem when trying to get rid of my old curvy and GPZ 500. Ended up trading them both in together for my thou. Tried biketrader and the local rags, but to no avail.

gavhogg
24-06-06, 11:17 AM
Thought I'd take it up to the Bike Fair at Knockhill tomorrow and put a for sale sign on it :lol: Failing that I might take round some dealers? Obviously, if I sell it to a dealer then I'll be losing some cash but I don't have the patience to wait :evil:

Anonymous
24-06-06, 11:18 AM

Its looking like it Hazel, not sure how the missus would feel about that one though :wink: :lol:

get her to to her test and give her it as a pressie :wink:

gavhogg
24-06-06, 11:32 AM

get her to to her test and give her it as a pressie :wink:

Actually, that aint a bad idea, but she wouldn't be up for it. She doesn't like the butterflys from the quick acceleration :lol: Pity cos women who ride bikes are sooooo coooolllllllll 8) :wink:

Anonymous
24-06-06, 04:45 PM
tell her the bit about women bikers being cool and im sure she would be willing to give it a try.

dirtydog
24-06-06, 05:57 PM
and tell her how good she'd look wearing leathers as you follow her along the road flatter her, women love it

SVTONYB
25-06-06, 07:25 AM
tell her the bit about women bikers being cool and im sure she would be willing to give it a try.

easy mate watch what you say to her or youll be banned from rideouts that nutty is at......... women (wifes/girlfriends) can get quite jealous when you mention females in leather coming out to play with you :roll:

gavhogg
25-06-06, 09:12 AM

easy mate watch what you say to her or youll be banned from rideouts that nutty is at......... women (wifes/girlfriends) can get quite jealous when you mention females in leather coming out to play with you :roll:

Think I'd tend to agree with you Tony, my missus is definately the jealous type. So I wont be telling her anything which might interfere with any rideouts :lol:

Anonymous
25-06-06, 09:50 AM
cool i can cos trouble without even trying. its usually ok once they meet me realise im no threat to anyone :?