PDA

View Full Version : Rideout to the rideout - calling those in London/the SE!

Fizzy Fish
22-06-06, 05:17 PM
OK, so who is planning on going to the rideout from London/the South East area?

Perhaps we can have a couple of meeting points and head up together? Box Hill and the Ace spring to mind, since most of us have to go near one of them on the way, but other suggestions welcome.

Re times - I've got Friday off so am happy to go whenever, but I understand that some may be working and need to leave later. So please stick your thoughts down and we'll make a plan! :D

Tara
22-06-06, 05:22 PM
I'm off friday too but we'll be in the car

Anonymous
22-06-06, 05:33 PM
im off friday too flying down to heathrow early afternoon :)

dirtydog
22-06-06, 05:41 PM
will probsbly be leaving late afternoon on the friday

Itching 2 go
22-06-06, 06:51 PM
where and when is it? I cant be arsed to look at the thread

Spiderman
22-06-06, 07:14 PM

Lazy git!

8th & 9th july, thats a sat & sun if you cant be arsed to look at a calendar either :wink:

I'm not sure when i'm going up tho and if J comes too then how the heck are we gonna bring a tent and all our junk? Anyone got a trailer i can borrow? :lol:

Stig
22-06-06, 07:24 PM
Well as I have defected and now live in Newbury, I have a suspicion that Jo and I will be travelling alone. :cry:

We have however both booked Friday off work and intend to make a day of it. :D

Anonymous
22-06-06, 07:31 PM
cool :lol:

lynw
22-06-06, 08:21 PM

Lazy git!

8th & 9th july, thats a sat & sun if you cant be arsed to look at a calendar either :wink:

I'm not sure when i'm going up tho and if J comes too then how the heck are we gonna bring a tent and all our junk? Anyone got a trailer i can borrow? :lol:

I have space in the topbox for stuff. Staying with Jack in a B&B so wont need tent and sleeping bags. Just rucksack which can either go in topbox or on back seat if you need someone to take some stuff up there for you.

iffy
22-06-06, 08:33 PM
Big Ape,
There are a number of us coming up from the South Coast, Portsmouth, Southampton way. Perhaps we can arrange something and get a group together.

Ian

Stig
22-06-06, 08:53 PM
Big Ape,
There are a number of us coming up from the South Coast, Portsmouth, Southampton way. Perhaps we can arrange something and get a group together.

Ian

That indeed could be a possibility. I guess it just depends on when anyone is travelling up. As I said, Jo and I intend to make a day of it. We don't get out much these days you see. :lol: :lol:

Spiderman
23-06-06, 02:19 PM

Lazy git!

I have space in the topbox for stuff. Staying with Jack in a B&B so wont need tent and sleeping bags. Just rucksack which can either go in topbox or on back seat if you need someone to take some stuff up there for you.

Very kind of you Lyn. After a long chat with the delicious mrs Spidey last night we have decided that she may take her car and be my support vehicle. That would mean we could do the campsite thing if we can get out butts in gear and get out to buy a tent n stuff.

Fizzy Fish
23-06-06, 04:58 PM
I have a spare 2 man tent Zig - but be warned it has glow in the dark stickers on it after me & a mate went to some trance festival about 10 years ago! :lol: :lol:

At least you'll know which one's yours...

The offer's there anyway

lynw
23-06-06, 08:19 PM
Zig, I have a 3 person tent if you need some more room No glow in the dark stickers though. :wink: :lol:

Oh and happy to lend you 2 sleeping bags if required.

jonboy
23-06-06, 08:56 PM
I have space in the topbox for stuff.

Is there no end to your depravity, hmm? :shock: :lol:

lynw
23-06-06, 09:07 PM
I have space in the topbox for stuff.

Is there no end to your depravity, hmm? :shock: :lol:

No. I will be accompanied by a Pan with 2 paniers and top box :P :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jonboy
23-06-06, 09:11 PM
Feels faint... :lol:

Quiff Wichard
23-06-06, 09:23 PM
I know its not my thread.!!

BUT - I live local and we are taking the car--

I have 2 spare camp mats I can take and 2 spare sleeping bags.. the cocoon type.!! - so if anyone doesnt want to lug stuff up to camp then let me know and u can certainly borrow those.. ..
I know what its like travelling with loads of kit .!!

I wonder if tents can be hired locally >?? i will have to look into it - mind u they ar epennies to buy no aint they -

Cazza
25-06-06, 06:13 PM
Ness, I'd be up for meeting at the Ace early afternoon... (I'm busy in the morning).

Devil Biccy
25-06-06, 06:46 PM
I'd meet up with ya both on Friday afternoon late..ish around 2-3pm if that's okay at the Ace would suit me just right rather than Boxhill or any where on route

Viney
25-06-06, 08:38 PM
Im off from the Wednesday, so still trying to work out, if we will go up thursday of the friday morning. I will psot back when decision is made. Ive just got back froma trip to wales, and hell i ache!! I keep forgeting how small my bike is!!

Bear
25-06-06, 08:43 PM
Large quantities of poo on toast!

I'm gonna be working that weekend. :x Spare a thought for me stuck in an airless warehouse we call the shed :cry:

Bear
25-06-06, 08:45 PM
AND I've just had a phone call from the Wheelie School which I had booked for tomorrow saying rain stops play.

Why me, lord, what have I done to anger you?

Jesus, buddha, mohhamed, one of you guys do something!!!

Fizzy Fish
26-06-06, 12:14 PM
noooo! that's a real bummer. The impressive stunt-god wheelies are just gonna have to wait for another day...

Fizzy Fish
28-06-06, 05:44 PM
OK, sounds like most of the interest relates to meeting at the Ace so I'm up for that. Let's say 2:30pm meet for 3pm departure, as that gets us away before the rush hour traffic.

So far it looks like it'll be:

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas

Dirtydog - not sure where you're travelling from but you're welcome to join us

Lynw/Spiderman/anyone else - let me know if you're interested

dirtydog
28-06-06, 05:52 PM
OK, sounds like most of the interest relates to meeting at the Ace so I'm up for that. Let's say 2:30pm meet for 3pm departure, as that gets us away before the rush hour traffic.

So far it looks like it'll be:

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas

Dirtydog - not sure where you're travelling from but you're welcome to join us

Lynw/Spiderman/anyone else - let me know if you're interested

I wont be leaving untill about 4.30- 5 ish, so i'll see you there

Spiderman
28-06-06, 07:16 PM
I have a spare 2 man tent Zig - but be warned it has glow in the dark stickers on it after me & a mate went to some trance festival about 10 years ago! :lol: :lol:

At least you'll know which one's yours...

The offer's there anyway

Zig, I have a 3 person tent if you need some more room No glow in the dark stickers though. :wink: :lol:

Oh and happy to lend you 2 sleeping bags if required.

Ladies, i love you both for your kind offers which i may well take up.
Rizla's one with the glow in the dark sounds more like my kinda place to be tbh. I have glow in the dark planets and moons on my bedroom walls. Honest. And i love em.
But maybe we can chat more about this on Friday at soho.
Looks like Mrs Spidey wont be comming now :(

Maybe i'll take the Friday off and join you guys in the ride up there too. *waits to see what the weather gods have planned before commiting*

Ed
28-06-06, 07:46 PM
Any ideas which way you'll be coming - obvious route is the M1 or M40, if M40 then the M42, M6, M54, A5. Be warned - ALL the motorways in the West Midlands get VERY busy on Friday from lunchtime onwards - so you might want to find a cross country route. Oh yeah there are permanent SPECS cameras on the M42, bit of a joke really cos it's so busy you can never do more than 40 anyway. And the M6 from Brum up to Wolverhampton is very heavy too.

Post an intended route, and I'll give you detailed route to the campsite. Hey with an ETA at say Telford services (J4, M54) I might even meet up with you.

Ed

Abyss
28-06-06, 08:05 PM
Any ideas which way you'll be coming - obvious route is the M1 or M40, if M40 then the M42, M6, M54, A5. Be warned - ALL the motorways in the West Midlands get VERY busy on Friday from lunchtime onwards - so you might want to find a cross country route. Oh yeah there are permanent SPECS cameras on the M42, bit of a joke really cos it's so busy you can never do more than 40 anyway. And the M6 from Brum up to Wolverhampton is very heavy too.

Post an intended route, and I'll give you detailed route to the campsite. Hey with an ETA at say Telford services (J4, M54) I might even meet up with you.

Ed

Easist way ive found coming up to shrewsbury from down here is M25, M40, M42, M6 TOLL to avoid the awful traffic by birmingham / wolves then M54 till shrews.

Guessing not the most senic route but it will get you there :P

Heh and to think.. im not even a driver :)

Fizzy Fish
29-06-06, 01:07 PM
Haven't thought much about a route yet, but when I go visit my parents in Birmingham I come off the M40 at High Wycombe and head up A40 and A44 - it's fast has some bendy bits and tends to be pretty quiet (all the suckers take the motorway instead!) plus there's some nice scenery too 8)

So that would be a start point anyway, unless anyone else has any inspired suggestions!

Motley
29-06-06, 01:29 PM
This is my first post on any forum, wahay!

I'm on hols from today and all next week so could
join in the 06 AR...I live in London but will probably
head off on Thursday to visit friends in Birmingham
and meet on the Saturday. Any advice on where to
stay on Sat night in a B&B?

:D

Tara
29-06-06, 01:31 PM

See the campsite thread think there is a B & B down the road

HTH

PS welcome matey :D

Ed
29-06-06, 01:32 PM

Welcome!! I did post a few B&Bs nearby somewhere in this section. Also, give the Shrewsbury tourist info people a call, they'll have better info than I do. Number is 01743 281200.

Spiderman
29-06-06, 01:42 PM
WooHoo!

I've booked the friday off now and even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.

Motley
29-06-06, 02:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome Tara & Ed

Have left a message with a farmhouse B&B near to the pub.

So will enjoy a solo ride on the Friday and stay there Friday night and catch the social in the evening, I guess more of the SV650 riders will be around on Friday than on Saturday? I may stay Sat night as well and chill from the London rush and detox the lungs a bit (though not my liver) :wink:

Tara
29-06-06, 02:18 PM
ahh stay Saturday night will be great and there will be about 35-40 of us staying

Ed
29-06-06, 02:53 PM
Motley - which B&B?

Motley
29-06-06, 03:24 PM
Ed - the B&B I'm trying for is Broomfields Farm, Montford Bridge - only abut 1.5 miles north of the pub/campsite

Ed
29-06-06, 05:18 PM
Ed - the B&B I'm trying for is Broomfields Farm, Montford Bridge - only abut 1.5 miles north of the pub/campsite

It's probably closer than that I would think, so you can stagger back from the pub :drink:

Stig
29-06-06, 05:26 PM

You know the rideout is actually on the Saturday and not the Sunday right :? :?:

Motley
29-06-06, 05:32 PM
BigApe - yup, Saturday about 11 to 11.30 (am!) start at Dinkies Cafe ?

Fizzy Fish
29-06-06, 05:40 PM
WooHoo!

I've booked the friday off now and even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.

ha ha, now there's no excuse!!

Updated list of those meeting at the Ace (2:30pm meet for 3pm departure):

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman

Any more takers?

Demonz
29-06-06, 11:09 PM
Anyone going up early Sat morning from London. Other halves birthday Friday so was thinking either a real late or real early start out for me?

Jelster
30-06-06, 09:18 AM
Anyone going up early Sat morning from London. Other halves birthday Friday so was thinking either a real late or real early start out for me?

I'm likely to be leaving early Saturday morning, so can meet you somewhere (maybe J2 of the M40 - there is a layby on the A355 just North of the junction??). Reckon, non Motorway route will be about 2.5 - 3 hours....

Demonz
30-06-06, 11:28 AM

I'm likely to be leaving early Saturday morning, so can meet you somewhere (maybe J2 of the M40 - there is a layby on the A355 just North of the junction??). Reckon, non Motorway route will be about 2.5 - 3 hours....

. Sounds good - what time you want to meet?

Jelster
30-06-06, 06:28 PM

Say 07:30 ? That will give us 3 hours plus a stop

Quiff Wichard
30-06-06, 08:15 PM
thats gonna be a looongg day guys.!

Ed
30-06-06, 10:24 PM
thats gonna be a looongg day guys.!

but well worth it :D

shame you won't be here Friday though :(

Demonz
01-07-06, 07:22 PM

Say 07:30 ? That will give us 3 hours plus a stop

. ok good plan - see you then!

Jelster
01-07-06, 09:10 PM
Gmonsta,

After consulting my map, can you manage 07:00 ? That way we can get to the Little Chef (the start point) in time for breakfast.

I think we may have a couple of bikes with us.

Ed
01-07-06, 09:18 PM
That way we can get to the Little Chef (the start point) in time for breakfast.

Not sure if you mean where you're starting from or rideout start - Dinkies is no Little Chef :lol: :lol: :lol:

Demonz
01-07-06, 11:24 PM
Gmonsta,

After consulting my map, can you manage 07:00 ? That way we can get to the Little Chef (the start point) in time for breakfast.

I think we may have a couple of bikes with us.

. Sure. Its only 20 mins from me. Earlier is prob better in any case so we can get a decent break in before the start and or along the way if we want.

Jelster
02-07-06, 06:47 PM

Not sure if you mean where you're starting from or rideout start - Dinkies is no Little Chef :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was starting from the little chef on the A5 ???

Note to self.... Check rideout route....

Ed
02-07-06, 08:52 PM

I thought it was starting from the little chef on the A5 ???

Note to self.... Check rideout route....

Nossir, you'll miss the action!! Start is at Dinky's Diner. Carry on down the A5 for 3 roundabouts, turn left onto the A458 (the Welshpool and mid-Wales road), 2 miles you'll get to Ford. Through village, Dinky's is on the right as you leave the village - in a wooded layby and in a bit of a dip, so be careul not to miss it. Well I don't think you will, there'll be a helluva lot of bikes in there 8)

Ed
02-07-06, 08:59 PM
PS can't meet the Friday crowd after all, I have to be in Birmingham County Court that afternoon on a dog-napping case :roll:

Quiff Wichard
02-07-06, 09:58 PM
PS can't meet the Friday crowd after all, I have to be in Birmingham County Court that afternoon on a dog-napping case :roll:

No dont go ED... to court-- let them have my wife..!

Jelster- if you google dinkys diner-- theres pics.. right at the bttom there are some links to pics.. could accustom yourself to the area- it is a little in and out layby behind some trees.!! so its not like a big diner with a major car park !

Cazza
03-07-06, 07:11 PM
even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.

I can't find mine... and I don't have one of those mats.

Will it be a case of "spot the London bird going camping with a duvet and pilates mat"?

:-k

Will see if Mrs Squid will join our Friday afternoon ensemble.

Jonboy - you coming with us from the Ace on Friday afternoon?

jonboy
03-07-06, 07:27 PM
jonboy - you coming with us from the Ace on Friday afternoon?

Well it all depends on what the Squidsters are doing, as Mrs jonboy is going in the camper van and I presumed that Mrs Squid and myself will be following. So, don't know yet — will have a better idea once I've conversed with the cephalopodic oracle.

Messie
03-07-06, 07:55 PM
Ape - I've sorted it. I'll be getting to yours thursday evening, if that's still ok? We can set off together. Which is best to yours - clockwise or anti on the M25?

Quiff - can I borrow one of your sleeping mats please, pretty pretty please???

PS Shall I bring some stickers so we can label ourselves? I remember people last year saying what a good idea it would be if we could identify people from this site.

lynw
03-07-06, 08:01 PM
even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.

I can't find mine... and I don't have one of those mats.

Will it be a case of "spot the London bird going camping with a duvet and pilates mat"?

:-k

I have 2 sleeping bags if you need to borrow one, very cosy. No mat though :(

jonboy
03-07-06, 08:21 PM
PS Shall I bring some stickers so we can label ourselves? I remember people last year saying what a good idea it would be if we could identify people from this site.

I reckon that's a great idea (written in big black marker too), saves any embarassment with forgetting everyone's name ten sceconds after they've been told it :wink: .

Real name and user name too would be perfect.

Stig
03-07-06, 08:29 PM
I thought my idea last year was good enough. Can't everyone follow suit again this year :?: :lol:

Quiff Wichard
03-07-06, 08:37 PM
Ape - I've sorted it. I'll be getting to yours thursday evening, if that's still ok? We can set off together. Which is best to yours - clockwise or anti on the M25?

Quiff - can I borrow one of your sleeping mats please, pretty pretty please???

I sold them !!!

I did ask ages ago!!

we have 2 blow up beds.. I can take a sponge mattress that I liek and u can have one of the blow up beds .. as kim is taking the car- .

if you trust me not to forget.! -
like I say- we are a big friendly gang!.. and I would hate someone not to have a good nights sleep.. and I know what a pain it is to carry all your gear on a bike... so... if you want I can take the sponge and you can have the blow up . !.....

glad to be of service

Quiff Wichard
03-07-06, 08:38 PM

I reckon that's a great idea (written in big black marker too), saves any embarassment with forgetting everyone's name ten sceconds after they've been told it :wink: .

yes no one knows me !!

Stig
03-07-06, 08:39 PM

I would say anticlockwise (miss all the variable speed limit sections) don't go all the way round to the M4 though. Take the M40 West bound towards High Wycombe, off at Junction 4 onto the A404 onto the A404(M), onto the M4 West bound towards Reading.

This way you miss the busy part of the M25 and the variable speed limits. Watch out for police between Reading and Newbury on the M4, they are pretty hot around at the moment.

If you can remember the route, take Junction 12 off the M4 and take the A4 into Newbury, it's far shorter than going all the way to Junction 13 and down the A34.

Quiff Wichard
03-07-06, 08:44 PM
I thought my idea last year was good enough. Can't everyone follow suit again this year :?: :lol:

Written across the back of his head in red - "BIG APE"

for those that don't know.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b326/sigourneysbeaver/svrideout004.jpg

Messie
03-07-06, 08:53 PM
Ape - your idea was perfect - for you! Not all of us are brave enough to shave off most of their hair then dye it blond and white. I'll raid the stock cupboards for us cowards and bring pens and label. And I'll try very hard to follow your directions.

Quiff - sorry pet, I didn't read the date of your message. Anything other than sleeping on the ground would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Ooooh I'm getting excited now! I've started writing lists :roll:

Devil Biccy
03-07-06, 09:28 PM
[quote=Spiderman]even went sleeping bag shopping at lunchtime.

I can't find mine...

Cazza I have a spare sleeping bag if you want to borrow it?

Blue Flame
04-07-06, 08:50 AM

I found some Tshirt transfer paper that I had bought for the bairn so i'm gonna be a sad git and buy a couple of cheap t/shirts and put my name on them. :P

Spiderman
04-07-06, 08:52 AM
WooHoo!

ha ha, now there's no excuse!!

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman

Any more takers?

Ok, i'm updatingg this list a little as i know RizlaSV has limited access to the net this week. So...

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM

Anyone else? Maybe PM me if you want me to add you to the list :)

Cazza
04-07-06, 11:22 AM
Cazza I have a spare sleeping bag if you want to borrow it?

Ah - thank you! Am sorted now, so no worries...

lynw
04-07-06, 12:04 PM
Ok, i'm updatingg this list a little as i know RizlaSV has limited access to the net this week. So...

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM

Anyone else? Maybe PM me if you want me to add you to the list :)

Im a definite no, Ill be wending my way up earlier with a view to meeting the other half first.

Spiderman
05-07-06, 02:10 PM
Newly updated list of those meeting at the Ace (2:30pm meet for 3pm departure):

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM
6. Law
7. Sudoxe

Jelster
05-07-06, 02:39 PM
I have a decent 2 man tent with ground sheet and a couple of sleeping bags if anybody wants to borrow them....

Treacle
05-07-06, 05:26 PM
I will be at the ace to. :D

Spiderman
05-07-06, 07:15 PM
oooh goody, more updates.

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM
6. Law
7. Sudoxe
8. Treacle

Devil Biccy
05-07-06, 09:55 PM
Woohooo looking forward to our mini ride out to the ride out, anyone know how to get there?

Quiff Wichard
05-07-06, 10:05 PM
Just bang on up to shrewsbury then pik up the A5 and then its simple... see the pics ...

Spiderman
06-07-06, 08:18 AM
Woohooo looking forward to our mini ride out to the ride out, anyone know how to get there?

I spoke with RizlaSV last night as she's gonna be our leader for the day, well she sort of knows the way which is better than nothing ;)

Law
06-07-06, 10:01 AM

I spoke with RizlaSV last night as she's gonna be our leader for the day, well she sort of knows the way which is better than nothing ;)

Excellent, we possibly need someone else who knows the way at the back of the group so we don't lose anyone struggling at the back (in other words, me! :D )

Ed
06-07-06, 10:09 AM
It really is easy peasy to find!! The M54 turns into the A5. Incidentally the enormous hill with a TV mast on the top, on the left hand side, is The Wrekin. Carry on - for about 12 miles - the road goes straight as an arrow - till you get to a roundabout.

TURN LEFT!!!!

Stay on the A5 round the south side of Shrewsbury, it's dual carriageway all the way, with 4 (I think) roundabouts. Carry on onto the single carriageway part (not for long) and shortly (you go down a slight hill, across the Severn) you will see a sign for Montford Bridge - it's a right turn.

Turn right, through the village, across the bridge by the old turnpike house, the pub is on your right and the entrance is immediately after it - it's quite a sharp turn, see Quiff's pix.

Quiff Wichard
06-07-06, 12:15 PM
"turnpike" house- you locals.. you know the slang..

I think I called it an odd lookin little white house..

jonboy
06-07-06, 04:51 PM
Slight change of plan: I should be meeting you guys at the Ace now, as Mrs jonboy is going with Sid Squid ( :shock: ) and I'm not needed ( :shock: :shock: :lol: ). They'll be in the VW camper and I've been let off a 50 mph ride following behind all the way there.

I have a couple of things to do in the morning but should be there by 1 pm.

rictus01
06-07-06, 05:06 PM
well I'll be there for lunch no matter what, as to whether I'll be travelling up with you lot or not depends on if Mrs squid wants my company on the route, as she is travelling up that evening, she'll let me know by tomorrow morning, so I'll know by then one way or the other.

Cheers Mark.

Spiderman
06-07-06, 05:13 PM
Goody, more updates.

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM
6. Law
7. Sudoxe
8. Treacle
9. Jonboy.
10. Rictus (possibly maybe)
11. Mr Toad

Mr Toad
06-07-06, 05:45 PM
me as well, if you remember to pick me up at junction 4 on the M40 :D
call when you're leaving the Ace, and I'll be waiting 30 mins later

cheers

8)

Cazza
06-07-06, 10:11 PM
Just to confirm I will definitely be riding up with you lot tomorrow.

As I'd mentioned to Spidey earlier, there was a chance that I was going to come up later on with Mrs Squid, but she's riding up on Saturday morning now.

See you at the Ace!

jonboy
06-07-06, 10:18 PM
Goody, more updates.

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM
6. Law
7. Sudoxe
8. Treacle
9. Jonboy.
11. Mr Toad
12. Cazza

Why is Cazza coming twice? (actually I've just realized what I've typed :lol: :oops: )

Spiderman
06-07-06, 10:34 PM
Goody, more updates.

1. RizlaSV
2. Cazza
3. Deeas
4. Spiderman
5. TSM
6. Law
7. Sudoxe
8. Treacle
9. Jonboy.
11. Mr Toad
12. Cazza

Why is Cazza coming twice? (actually I've just realized what I've typed :lol: :oops: )

as you said to me recently JB, [-X

:lol:

Quiff Wichard
06-07-06, 11:15 PM
:lol: :shock:

Sid Squid
06-07-06, 11:24 PM
...there was a chance that I was going to come up later on with Mrs Squid, but she's riding up on Saturday morning now.
Yeah, right.

Sudoxe
07-07-06, 05:14 AM
Im bailing out I'm afrade.

woof woof, man flu etc. ****.

Dan

Mr Toad
07-07-06, 07:53 AM
I'm wondering where a good place is to meet - there is lots of roadworks at Junction 4 - my plan had been to wait on the sliproad just past the junction on the northbound side, but this is all coned off. As you swing off the motorway & cross the bridge heading towards High Wycombe, there is a Holiday Inn just on the left - I could loiter in the car park

Spiderman
07-07-06, 08:26 AM
Personaly, i have no idea of that area but loitering in the Holiday Inn car park sounds like a sensible plan, i'll mention it to the others in case they dont come online before we all meet up.

And whats with the bloody weather now, forcast for showers all day :(

Dan.... sorry to hear youre not well mate.

Law
07-07-06, 10:15 AM
Im bailing out I'm afrade.

woof woof, man flu etc. @rse.

Dan

:( Get well soon

jonboy
07-07-06, 10:37 AM
Yes bad luck Dan, hope she's worth it ;).

Sudoxe
07-07-06, 12:29 PM
Yes bad luck Dan, hope she's worth it ;).

How long does the rash take to go down, Greg? :lol: :lol:

Dan