PDA

View Full Version : Update from Quedos

Quedos
23-06-06, 03:29 PM
The good news is that's she on the mend and fighting back.
She was awake and talking. which is a great improvement, she's not aware of the past two days but by 2moro we'll know more re the damage. At the moment signs are v good towards none or viturally no damage to kidneys. Doc's reckon she'll be in for poss a fortnight but they transfer her from renal ward back to the cancer ward soon (just to see how the operation went and what's next on the cancer front which ain't nothing new)

So it all smiles and stuff :D :D :D
She' not quite :crutches: but when she is we'll all know about it!

Rideout is back on definately gonna be the slowest pick up tomorrow!!! :riding:

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Not a nice subject but helped me cope a little better
Hug to you all :grouphug:

independentphoto
23-06-06, 04:44 PM
All makes sense once you've read http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=40605&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Glad things are on the up again and we can go get your SV 8) 8) 8)

You're gonna like that new ride!

Garry :wink:

Blue Flame
24-06-06, 07:04 AM
Glad to hear things are improving. \:D/

Cronos
24-06-06, 09:09 AM
Glad things look like they're on the up.

colinbal4
24-06-06, 09:18 AM
Thats good to hear, wish her all the best for a speedy recovery.

SVTONYB
25-06-06, 07:29 AM
Sorry to hear whats been happening Aby, Ive just read the post.
Glad to hear shes on the mend though and heres hoping shes out of hospital soon.

Anonymous
25-06-06, 09:51 AM
hope it all goes well

K
25-06-06, 10:15 AM
Just read the linked post - my best friends Mum (and kinda my surrogate Mum) is a 15 year cancer survivor - these ups and downs can be a bitch to live through. You have both my sympathies, support and best wishes.

I'm glad to hear things are on the up. :thumbsup:

Kilted Ginger
26-06-06, 09:18 AM
Glad to hear things are on the up, My mother in law lost a very short battle with cancer last year (3 weeks) yet my gran beat it for 54 years, keep your chin up, hope things keep improving :)

splund
26-06-06, 10:13 AM
Sorry to hear the news, but glad your mum's on the up again. Don't worry about not coming to the ride out, your family is more important and you won't be letting us down.

Great stuff about the new bike, have you posted a picture of it yet?

dirtydog
26-06-06, 10:21 AM
glad to hear she's on the up

Quedos
26-06-06, 11:24 AM
Sorry to hear the news, but glad your mum's on the up again. Don't worry about not coming to the ride out, your family is more important and you won't be letting us down.

Great stuff about the new bike, have you posted a picture of it yet?

I'll be there - at the back as always beside its give me an incentitive to make sure that the bike is sparkling.(and working!)

There's talk of her being in for 2-3 months so i'm sure she won't mind me missing one day. It would give me a break too.(either that or i turn up in my kleathers and give everyone a laugh!