PDA

View Full Version : BRECON

JUICY LUCY
10-07-06, 06:28 PM
Wow, want scenery, want windy roads, want hairpin bends, want peace and quiet, but wanna stop off and meet lotsa people on bikes and have some good tucker??? Yes, you can get it all here.

Just follow signposts to Brecon, South Wales. Just 10 miles BEFORE Brecon you see a sharp bend to the right and just further right a mass of motorbikes and a burger van hanging over the edge of a valley. It's beautiful.

valleyboy
10-07-06, 08:24 PM
Storrey Arms is the bit at the top just before it winds down.... that corner where the burger van is quite good to do at 70 ish MPH.. as you crank the bike over and throw it the other way.. sometimes with 50 bikers watching you.. so dont come off.. :lol:

should give me a shout next time your in that area.. I only live about 15 minutes away... not far from 1000 sheep road... :P :oops:

JUICY LUCY
11-07-06, 07:31 AM
Storrey Arms is the bit at the top just before it winds down.... that corner where the burger van is quite good to do at 70 ish MPH.. as you crank the bike over and throw it the other way.. sometimes with 50 bikers watching you.. so dont come off.. :lol:

should give me a shout next time your in that area.. I only live about 15 minutes away... not far from 1000 sheep road... :P :oops:

Was there two weeks ago on a Sunday and some guy (it wasn't you was it?) raced his m8 and came off his bike. The only thing he'd damaged was his pride! :lol:

valleyboy
12-07-06, 06:33 PM
I havent crashed this thing yet.. more to do with luck than judgment.... :lol:

_Stretchie_
25-07-06, 08:22 PM
Oooooh yes, been there with VB, and the others.. Nice corner there. That's where I had to use grass to try and clean my visor it was THAT dirty

joeheaven
13-03-07, 02:56 PM
Know it well. That whole area: Hay-on-Wye, Kington, Leominster, Hereford, Brecon, Abergavenny, Ross... Love it, as do many others. bikers EVERYWHERE up there this weekend just gone, all making the most of lovely roads, scenery and weather. Bliss!

ejohnh
14-03-07, 12:26 AM
Hovis and I were in abergavenny on sunday wiv the WRC . Never seen so many bikes all together!!

joeheaven
14-03-07, 09:08 AM
Abergavenny is very popular with bikers. Hope to spend some sunny days in the area myself this summer.........

Mogs
14-03-07, 03:56 PM
Hovis and I were in abergavenny on sunday wiv the WRC . Never seen so many bikes all together!!

What time? I was there from about 4.00pm to 5.00pm, didn't see you. I thought Hovi5 was grounded on sundays.

hovis
14-03-07, 04:03 PM
What time? I was there from about 4.00pm to 5.00pm, didn't see you. I thought Hovi5 was grounded on sundays.

i was there @ 1-2pm with ejohn & then 5 ish on my todd?

got a few sundays off time owing from last year