PDA

View Full Version : OOH secret admirer on ORG!

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:12 PM
Well knock me down with a feather! I think it would do no harm to share with you the warmth I am obviously bringing to a certain lady member of our community.

I have copied and pasted from the most recent correspondence.

"God I was really embarassed as soon as I had pressed "click" to send that message! Do you think I am bad? I can be bad you know? :wink:

I keep finding my self touching your name on my monitor and wishing I was one of those two monkeys in your avatar......you know, up close?

Of course there are lots of guys on the site but so many of them appear to be full of bluster. I am a good reader of men and you are very different,I can tell. A real ladies man and although that should make me nervous...it actually excites me.

It's really hot here right now and I wish you were with meas I would love to lay naked in long grass with you and watch the world go by.

It would be great if you visited and I could sneak you in without the two of them knowing! You seem very worldly wise and so I doubt you would be perturbed at my "used" woman status? I hope not and would show you why this should not be a concern.

Whatever we do though we must keep it to ourselves,especially from the Mega Thread people as boy can they waffle on!.....Catch you soon baby!"

M65
18-07-06, 03:14 PM
Are you for real or did you just make that up??!!

Ping
18-07-06, 03:15 PM
KNowing PH it's another porkie. :P

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:16 PM
M65..It is real but I could not share any further details in order to protect the young lady in question. Bit of a turn up for the books though I can tell yer! :wink: :P

Ping..You do dissapoint me. :?

Viney
18-07-06, 03:16 PM
Well knock me down with a feather! I think it would do no harm to share with you the warmth I am obviously bringing to a certain lady member of our community.

"God I was really embarassed as soon as I had pressed "click" to send that message! Do you think I am bad? I can be bad you know? :wink:

I keep finding my self touching your name on my monitor and wishing I was one of those two monkeys in your avatar......you know, up close?

Of course there are lots of guys on the site but so many of them appear to be full of bluster. I am a good reader of men and you are very different,I can tell. A real ladies man and although that should make me nervous...it actually excites me.

It's really hot here right now and I wish you were with meas I would love to lay naked in long grass with you and watch the world go by.

It would be great if you visited and I could sneak you in without the two of them knowing! You seem very worldly wise and so I doubt you would be perturbed at my "used" woman status? I hope not and would show you why this should not be a concern.

Whatever we do though we must keep it to ourselves,especially from the Mega Thread people as boy can they waffle on!.....Catch you soon baby!"

Scoobs should Know better, and how can they be secret when you see thier user name?

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:18 PM
Viney...Tis a secret to you my friend,not me. This young lady is presently err hum available and obviously is looking for that status to change any time soon. 8)

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 03:18 PM
LMAO!!! I just wasted a good gobful of Ribena.... (which I have now wiped off my monitor)

I like the way you write *without the two of them knowing* LOL who might "they" be I wonder?

M65
18-07-06, 03:20 PM

Scoobs should Know better, and how can they be secret when you see thier user name?

:winner:

Flamin_Squirrel
18-07-06, 03:20 PM
I like the way you write *without the two of them knowing* LOL who might "they" be I wonder?

Her parents? PH you dirty old man :lol:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:21 PM
Tracy,

I could not give further details as to who this charming little kitten is. After all I am a gentleman! The peeps should know that the extract I posted is like a bible reading compared to some of the others! :shock: :)

Captain Nemo
18-07-06, 03:22 PM
Peter,
you need help, the kind of help which can only be found in a nice clean , secure institution.

:shock:

keithd
WOLF

Tara
LMAO!!! I just wasted a good gobful of Ribena.... (which I have now wiped off my monitor)

:lol:

Filipe M.
Peter,
you need help, the kind of help which can only be found in a nice clean , secure institution.

The Ducati factory? :lol:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:25 PM
oh such ill disguised bitterness from one or two peeps I note. Reluctant to share in the new found joy a certain Missy wants me to bring to her life. Shame on you. :?

Spiderman
18-07-06, 03:25 PM
Has Camilla Jessop been on your case mate? She's a lovely lady that one. :lol:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:27 PM
Spidey..I think this little honey might have a few years less under her belt than Camilla. She has in other pm's though indicated that the attraction is purely s**ual and that she is not looking for anything more serious. Dissapointed though I am, I had to concurr. :wink:

Tara
18-07-06, 03:28 PM
Has Camilla Jessop been on your case mate? She's a lovely lady that one. :lol:

Superb :winner:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:30 PM
Now Tara don't you be playing the jealousy card now! :wink: :P

SpankyHam
18-07-06, 03:33 PM
HYeeeeeees

one of those ladys:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/07/04/littlebritain_narrowweb__300x460,0.jpg

Good Luck

keithd
18-07-06, 03:33 PM
WOLF

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 03:34 PM
I've just found out who Camilla Jessop is.... toooooo funny

Keith, you may be onto something LOL

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 03:35 PM
WOLF

keith, shut up, we're listening to PH's story here!

falc
18-07-06, 03:35 PM
WOLF

From Gladiators?

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 03:36 PM
WOLF

From Gladiators?

PMSL!!!!

keithd
18-07-06, 03:39 PM
WOLF

keith, shut up, we're listening to PH's story here!

Oh sorry, was my post getting in the way?!?!?! :twisted:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:39 PM
Funny really as it all started out so wrong. I received a pm with a rather firm question..."What's the matter don't you like me?"

Puzzled I of course replied to enquire what this was all about. Apparently within minutes of making her first posts on ORG said lady had been inundated with all manner of dubious pm's...from many of you boys.(shame on you!)

She could not understand why I had not followed suit? I tried to explain perhaps my better breeding than most and the fact that it is not normally my way try to turn a ladies head with all manner of games.

She was relieved to learn,( following email of snap shot taken in apartment when on holiday) that I did not at all find her physically unattractive. :oops:

BabyJ
18-07-06, 03:40 PM
OH Peter!! :D

I'm happy for you! What more could you want? A relationships with no strings!?!? I think the other guys are only jealous! :wink: :lol:

Your Imagination is second to none! Keep it up!! :wink: :lol:

jonboy
18-07-06, 03:42 PM
Peter,

Yes I'll go with that — Peter, you are becoming decidedly sad; it's probably the extreme temperatures and your secret desperate desire for an SV.

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:42 PM
BabyJ...Imagination? Well I'll tell you what...my upbringing by the Jesuit Monks did not prepare me at all for some of the "leisure activities" suggested by my correspondant I can tell you! :shock:

Greg...Don't be so bitter, I thought that you of all people would rise above the snide remarks. You really dissapoint me. :wink:

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 03:43 PM
BabyJ...Imagination? Well I'll tell you what...my upbringing by the Jesuit Monks did not prepare me at all for some of the "leisure activities" suggested by my correspondant I can tell you! :shock:

You should have gone with Taoism...

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:45 PM
felipe...Indeed I think being able to wrap my legs around the back of my head will be of great advantage according to some of the more spicey messages I have received. Even writing this here means a trip to confession for me! :?

Anonymous
18-07-06, 03:46 PM
You are a two-faced common Lothario.

You promised me your heart and therefore I gave you my body. Now I find myself publicly deserted for an un-named cyber-slapper.

You are a cad and a bounder, and you are not riding my Buell ever again.

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:48 PM
Camilla ...No please don't turn your back on me in such a way. This is purely a physical thing. She cannot compare with you...as you know I love your mind which takes me to places that a mere physical relationship could never do.

Please forgive me? :?

ps...PM sent Camilla.

Tara
18-07-06, 03:49 PM
:lol: this is hilarious

jonboy
18-07-06, 03:50 PM
Greg...Don't be so bitter

I'm in a bitter mood.

I thought that you of all people would rise above the snide remarks.

Nope, we enjoy them.

You really dissapoint me.

There's a queue and you're right at the very back :lol: .

M65
18-07-06, 03:50 PM
Keep on diggin!

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 03:54 PM
But it's the logistics isn't it? How are we going to ever move this forward from high brow webcam conversations and one or two "no-one will ever see this photograph" type situations?

The ladies urgency and animalistic needs are an unmistakable undertone to everything she writes to me?

Swiss
18-07-06, 04:04 PM
PH, good luck to you fella. It's nice to get some suprise flatery every now and again, I just hope the no string nature of this means no stings!!!!
(Get in there my son) I'll be rooting for you but in a non literal sense you understand.

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:06 PM
Swiss...Thankyou, what a gent you are..unlike so many around here! I am just having a bit of a problem with me only being sought for gratification purposes? I mean it's not right is it? There should be a little more surely? :?

keithd
18-07-06, 04:08 PM
how is this lady with you telling everybody about what she's sent you, albeit anonymous to us so far? my experience of women tells me they don't dig this kinda thing....

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:11 PM
Keith...A fine point of a nature only to be expected from someone as chivalrous as yourself. :wink:

We made a pact to be very carefull as to what we say. In addition unknown to the peeps of ORG there are secret coded messages hidden within all manner of posts here on the forum. :wink:

northwind
18-07-06, 04:12 PM
You know, the mods can access user's PMs, or so I hear ;)

andyaikido
This is turning into another PH epic. I'm guessing at least 6 pages by the end of the day.

Swiss
She's a woman she'll be loving the attention, and why not, it would seem she has caused quite a stir without actually posting in public.

Now if any other young female fillies wish to send promiscuous PM's please share equally between PH and my goodself.

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 04:13 PM
my experience of women tells me they don't dig this kinda thing....

Yes, your instincts would be correct Keith, most lasses would hit the roof... hence the term Personal Message LOL...

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:16 PM
Swiss way to go fella. Sometimes all it takes for the young ladies to act,is knowing that the more mature gentleman will not insist on treating them in a fatherly way and that other needs are there to be satisfied.

The above information was shared with me by Mr.Toad by the way. :wink:

Tracy...But this babe sounds like real dynamite,it has not at all been easy keeping this to myself for so long. Considering her back ground she also has some rather graphic and adult terminology that she likes to tease me with in her messages.

As a female yourself Tracy...can yoiu understand what is going on here? :?

jonboy
18-07-06, 04:16 PM

Sadly no :( . Certainly it would have been fun for certain users :lol: .

northwind
18-07-06, 04:18 PM
TSM seems to think he can ;)

keithd
18-07-06, 04:19 PM

phew

TSM
18-07-06, 04:19 PM
TSM seems to think he can ;)

And by that you mean what? There are mods available from phpBB to allow this but they have never been installed.

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:21 PM
Now don't you boys be having a tiff in amongst my sharing my delight with you all.

I do expect another pm anytime now as she is in the habit of sitting at her pc immediately she steps from the shower after work. 8)

keithd
18-07-06, 04:22 PM
i reckon the she part is a massive red herring.

PH has gone all GYKD on us.....

:wink:

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 04:24 PM
i reckon the she part is a massive red herring.

Red herring? Oh, you mean the Ducati?

UlsterSV
18-07-06, 04:24 PM
She was relieved to learn,( following email of snap shot taken in apartment when on holiday) that I did not at all find her physically unattractive. :oops:

Using my Secret Service training to hack into your inbox, I have unearthed said photo of the .org member in question. Don't want to burst your bubble here Peter, but 'she' don't look too feminine to me :?

http://wyrdness.org/RockyHorror/RockyHorror-Images/1.jpg

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 04:25 PM

I'm having a blonde moment, what is GYKD?? LOL

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:25 PM
Keith...Stop trying to be so mischievous! I will in no way divulge the identity of my own "Geisha girl".

Just a little pet term I have got in to the habitof using. :wink: 8)

Ulster...I always find it rather amusing when those with forced deep and gruff voices are always the one's to come up with the drag queen,lady boy type pictures! No doubt from their own secret stash! But carry on my friend don't mind us. :)

TRACY...GYKD was a chap that used to hang around here, he bats for the other team! :wink:

jonboy
18-07-06, 04:27 PM

phew

Yeah, aren't you lucky. :lol:

keithd
18-07-06, 04:27 PM
UlsterSV - wrong on more levels than i care to count!! :shock:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:33 PM
Whooo hooo latest update...

" I can't believe that you started that post! OMG! You must be very carefull in what you write as one or two people reading it have pm'd me in the past with certain suggestions!

I have just showered and in fact I am still a little damp.....but I always am when I think of you......."

Phew is it hot where you are? :shock:

Messie
18-07-06, 04:34 PM
Has anybody actually seen the real, or a picture of the real, Peter Henry?

It's just that I have a theory about people who need to post their 'experiences' of the interwebbything...

fizzwheel
18-07-06, 04:34 PM

I dont think thats a good idea. I fear reading PH's fine romantic prose me thinks itwould have me realising how rubbish I truly am at wooing the ladies :wink:

Stu
18-07-06, 04:37 PM
the shower after work. 8)

Just what 'work' does she do that she has to freshen up between clients?

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:38 PM
Fizz...What a true gent you are mate. Not bitter and twisted like some around here that obviously fall short of what my cosmopolitan charisma offers to the ladies. I mean it is just me. Yeah I like the ladies, they are great...I like ladies as friends. But I do not make any other effort apart from being me.

Messie...Is that a back handed way of hitting on me? Cheeky minx. :wink: :P

Stu...That question was in serious bad taste especially as you know that the lady in question is very likely to read your words.

Unlike yourself that prefers to have that odd odour of stale baked beans about your person, ladies like to freshen up after a day at the office. No more so than presently due to the warm temps back in the UK. :)

Messie
18-07-06, 04:42 PM
Messie...Is that a back handed way of hitting on me? Cheeky minx. :wink: :P[/quote]

I think your response comes from some deep unconscious part of your mind that seeks, unbeknownst to you, to make real what is truly troublesome to your conscious thought

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 04:44 PM
I think your response comes from some deep unconscious part of your mind that seeks, unbeknownst to you, to make real what is truly troublesome to your conscious thought

Say what? :lol: :lol:

Peter Henry
Messie wrote:

Translation: I am going to hide behind this confusinfg smoke screen that hopefully will disguise the fact that School Ma'am me could have such base thoughts about another ORG member.

Dont worry Messie your secret is safe with us. :wink: :P :P :P

Stu
Ouch!

tinpants
18-07-06, 04:48 PM

I'm having a blonde moment, what is GYKD?? LOL

GYKD or getyerkneedown is, or was a male member of this forum that batted for t'other team.

If you see what I mean :D :lol: :?:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:50 PM
Nick...Damned good echo there! Must have taken an hour to bounce back! :P :P

Messie
18-07-06, 04:51 PM
No, not 'ouch' at all. Just a case of transference. The 'client' projects on to the 'therapist' the thoughts and emotions they are experiencing but cannoy yet deal with.

The prognosis is quite good actually

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 04:56 PM
Messie...but all of that depends on the Therapists own interpretation of what is being shared with them,I would have thought?

I mean it was a simple question,if your not hitting on me that's ok.I am not upset at that. Nor should you be! :P :P :P

tinpants
18-07-06, 04:58 PM
Nick...Damned good echo there! Must have taken an hour to bounce back! :P :P

Its a long way from here to Guildford :lol: :lol: :wink:

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 05:01 PM
Messie...but all of that depends on the Therapists own interpretation of what is being shared with them,I would have thought?

I mean it was a simple question,if your not hitting on me that's ok.I am not upset at that. Nor should you be! :P :P :P

Some cases of positive transference are so evident there's no room for interpretation at all... 8)

TVR_Tracy
18-07-06, 05:05 PM

Some cases of positive transference are so evident there's no room for interpretation at all... 8)

I'll say it again... you're far too clever Mr M LOL

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 05:06 PM

I'll say it again... you're far too clever Mr M LOL

aww chucks :oops:

lukemillar
18-07-06, 05:21 PM
Has anybody actually seen the real, or a picture of the real, Peter Henry?

It's just that I have a theory about people who need to post their 'experiences' of the interwebbything...

I hate to burst the bubble of many ORG members, but I found this whilst perusing Jelster's website!

http://upload4.postimage.org/638932/PH.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/638932/photo_hosting.html)

I also found this searching on google!!

http://www.student.virginia.edu/~cycling/bio/p_henry.htm

Messie
18-07-06, 05:22 PM
:smt060

lukemillar
18-07-06, 05:29 PM

Don't pander to him!

Spiderman
18-07-06, 05:30 PM

Don't pander to him!

But that was after she saw the pic in the link too. Shes been at the wine again that one :lol:

Jabba
18-07-06, 05:35 PM

Actually, and a pure point of pedantry on my part, if you can access the database behind the Forums you can read peoples PMs.

Why you might want to is another matter :wink:

Messie
18-07-06, 05:46 PM

The bike, you fools!!!

Except that I tried to answer BEFORE that picture but I was on the phone at the same time and got distracted.

And yes, after the day I've had, I have been at the wine 8)

northwind
18-07-06, 05:47 PM
And by that you mean what? There are mods available from phpBB to allow this but they have never been installed.

When I was selling that EBC disc, remember? I said "Someone just PM'd me asking for it, you're second" and you said something along the lines of "I could just delete the PM from your inbox" :) Was that a fib?

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 05:59 PM
"Pearls caste before swine" comes to mind! :P

I have to say though, following on from Messie's comment regarding the bike it is really uncanny how many people stop to talk to you when you park up,(no not asking if it has broken down!).

In all seriousness I have owned plenty of bikes but have never been engaged so often in conversation as I have since owning the present one. When stopped at traffic lights, in the petrol station. It really is weird.

Where the ladies are concerned, worryingly I have noted that they seem to talk to me when I am still wearing my crash hat! :? :P

Filipe M.
18-07-06, 06:00 PM
"Pearls caste before swine" comes to mind! :P

I have to say though, following on from Messie's comment regarding the bike it is really uncanny how many people stop to talk to you when you park up,(no not asking if it has broken down!).

Of course not, they don't need to ask...

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 06:13 PM
*Does his best to rise above Filipe's poor attempt at humour*

Anyway me and my new found lady friend are planning on a getting together,(if you know what I mean) this is not lab science,petri dishes and all that...all pretty basic biological stuff really.

The young lady has expressed in no uncertain terms, what she would do to my in a rather "joys of the flesh" kind of way. My dilemma is that normally I go for a slightly more deep and meaningful relationship and am not at all sure if wild rampant encounters are the thing for me.

How do I handle this situation? I dont want to let the girl down, and I dont want to see her forced to face dissapointment elsewhere on the ORG?

This really is not at all easy you know? :?

Lissa
18-07-06, 06:20 PM
For a few horrible minutes I thought I'd gone off on one of my 'episodes' and had sent the lustful PM's :shock:

Then I realised that as I'm neither young, nor a lady, nor a pen-pusher.............IT WASN'T ME :smt043

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 06:21 PM
Lissa my treaz, you just don't know what information I have had to use in order to keep the bloodhounds off the real trail my dear! :wink: 8)

hall13uk
18-07-06, 07:23 PM
as if it was not hot enough outside :shock: .

what can i say ...... ph if only was in your place i would have sent the lady a plane ticket by now :wink: .

It's always nice to be the centre of someones attention, good luck to you i say.

i need a duke especially if i get this much attention 8)

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 07:27 PM
But hally...It's not all it's cracked up to be mate,honest. :^o 8)

lukemillar
18-07-06, 07:29 PM

What is?

The Ducati? or Madame Palm, the secret admirer?! :lol:

hall13uk
18-07-06, 07:31 PM

just don't be hoging all the ladies aye :wink:

you bloodly flash spanish git :lol: :wink:

Spiderman
18-07-06, 07:39 PM

What is?

The Ducati? or Madame Palm, the secret admirer?! :lol:

took me a second or 2 but :lol: Nice one.

BILLY
18-07-06, 07:42 PM
As long as your happy PH :roll:

Blue_SV650S
18-07-06, 10:01 PM
PH you should be ashamed of yourself that you have posted this, but I am so glad you did!!! :lol:

If this is legit then she* sounds like a filthy hoe, who is slightly detached from reality .. … Result!! … :lol:

Just [Radio1 DJ voice on] … “make sure you wrap-it-up before you slap-it-up” :safe: … and do what has to be done my man ... its your duty as a red blooded male!! :lol:

Oh and *it might be worth requesting a closeup of the adams apple before you take this any further … if questions are asked as to why, just pretend it is a fetish … :smt117 :lol:

Peter Henry
18-07-06, 10:27 PM
Lukey Millar and his filthy mind, he who uses non favoured hand as it feels like a stranger! :wink:

SV...I can assure you from the pics sent to me...that no worryingly protruding adams apple, 9 o'clock shadow or bits down below that should not be there exist.

We are talking 100% bona fide hot chick here I can tell you. Plus certainly more life to her than another lady who has popped on here to voice her dissaproval of me. :wink:

Lou M
19-07-06, 09:11 AM
Well I think you are all too hard on Mr PH. He's sounds a decent chap. :^o

And before anyone asks, the PM wasn't from me. :lol: