PDA

View Full Version : SO, Im sat in the pub last night.....

M65
20-07-06, 07:13 AM
....after a pretty awful rideout around the Trough of Bowland. Wasnt in a good frame of mind due to current events (people who know me know) to start off with. On the ride we see a cyclist come off and break his collar bone, a dead sheep that'd been run over still bleeding in the road, a suicidal rabbit that tried running under both my wheels and Waynes, the lad I was out with. There was also a flock of what looked like quails but God knows what they were in our way at one point. Oh, and the Trough is bumpy as hell and makes riding pretty painful in the most important parts of the anatomy!

Anyway, we both get back the pub where we are meeting some of the other lads from the Vulture Squadron. We sit outside for a while, then go in. After about 10 mins, a cute blonde appears at the side of me and asks if the bike outside is mine. I say yes and she goes on to show me that her and her mate have both been on it taking pics of themselves - cheeky cows!!

Anyway I go outside chatting to them and it turns out they are both well into their bikes. They've been to Spanish GPs, gone on rideouts etc. etc. etc. and one has even named her little boy Aaron after a certain Mr. Slight! How cool is that.

Oh and just to prove Im not Peter Henry No. 2, I HAVE included photo proof from when the girls posed on my bike for "official" photos!! hee hee. All in all, a nice little pick-me-up considering my current circumstances, and just at the right time too.

http://upload4.postimage.org/650246/Image033.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/650246/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/650249/Image034.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/650249/photo_hosting.html)

http://upload4.postimage.org/650252/Image030.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/650252/photo_hosting.html)

Marshall
20-07-06, 07:16 AM
DING DONG!!! :P 8)

cuffy
20-07-06, 07:23 AM
SCCCHHHHHWWWIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Good work fella, get her number? Are they up for some foxy boxing :wink:

Tara
20-07-06, 07:26 AM
Nice one Mark did you get their numbers?

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 07:35 AM
Bloody Hell the blonde! She is the one who has been pm'ing me!!! Do you want to see some more "colourfull" pics of her mate? :P

Jabba
20-07-06, 07:41 AM
All in all, a nice little pick-up

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Nice when someone admires your bike, innit? :D

Tara
20-07-06, 07:43 AM
Bloody Hell the blonde! She is the one who has been pm'ing me!!! Do you want to see some more "colourfull" pics of her mate? :P

Yeah yeah yeah in your dreams matey

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 07:48 AM
Tara..... :wink: ...Only cos u know wot I know! :P

Anyway he has photoshopped those two girls on to his bike.I know his little game! :wink:

M65
20-07-06, 07:53 AM

Anyway he has photoshopped those two girls on to his bike.I know his little game! :wink:

You f**king prat! Dont judge everyone by your own pathetic standards!

Anonymous
20-07-06, 07:56 AM
So I'm not good enough for you then, Mr M65? Has to be some young scantily-dressed flibberty-gibbet does it?

You and that Henry man are just two of a kind.

TVR_Tracy
20-07-06, 07:59 AM
So I'm not good enough for you then, Mr M65? Has to be some young scantily-dressed flibberty-gibbet does it?

You go girl! *Beyonce style*

Tara
20-07-06, 08:00 AM

You tell him Mark - i'm made up for you hun :D

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:09 AM
M65 wrote:

Such terms of endearment I'm sure! (Bit of a soh by pass there!)

M65
20-07-06, 08:09 AM

I think I need a lady younger than me this time Im afraid.

M65
20-07-06, 08:11 AM
M65 wrote:

Such terms of endearment I'm sure! (Bit of a soh by pass there!)
Oh no, not at all. People who really know me know that Im game for a laugh. Im just sick of all the sh*t you're sprouting lately, along with the rest of this forum. Keep it up sunshine..... if you can.

Tara
20-07-06, 08:12 AM

Your turning down our Camilla :shock: :wink: i understand

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:13 AM
M65...Indeed I could keep it up for a pretty long time. But I would not like to continue to cause you upset my friend.

If your dealing with issues,believe me you are not alone. :?

M65
20-07-06, 08:18 AM
M65...Indeed I could keep it up for a pretty long time. But I would not like to continue to cause you upset my friend.

If your dealing with issues,believe me you are not alone. :?

No issues - just you

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:20 AM
M65...Oh please don't be so hurtfull. What did I ever do to you? I am distraught at your antagonism.(There is a translation to that but not for the forum!) :)

keithd
20-07-06, 08:23 AM
firstly:-

cheeky mares! if they know about bikes as they claim they do, they should know the protocol is the don't sit on other peoples machines when the owners not about!

secondly:-

nice work matey! :thumbsup:

give them credit for owning up to what they did, you just need to take one of them out and show them the marky mark good stuff :D :wink:

Tara
20-07-06, 08:24 AM
nice work matey! :thumbsup:

give them credit for owning up to what they did, you just need to take one of them out and show them the marky mark good stuff :D :wink:

absolutely :twisted:

mattSV
20-07-06, 08:24 AM
PH - M65

Perhaps this would be a good time to take your 'issues' to PM

Demonz
20-07-06, 08:28 AM
:lol: ah will be back later this arvo to see where this ends up.

Nice work M65 - but did you get her number?

Anonymous
20-07-06, 08:28 AM

Well.....I'm a teensy-weensy bit hurt that it's my age. But at least it's not because you're afraid I might be a better rider than you, dear.

Your photos reminded me of my dear mama and her "friend": I knew her as Aunty Pandora (Mama often joked that she had quite a big box!).

http://upload4.postimage.org/650537/Mama_Pandora.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/650537/photo_hosting.html)

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:29 AM
Matt..If it were to continue I was going to suggest the very same thing. I have no problem in people taking the micky out of me on the forum and can take a bit of needle also.

Unfortunately M65 has a different outlook it would appear. :?

I also fall way below his standards due to his knowing that Gary as in Numan only has one "R" to my eternal shame. :?

Marshall
20-07-06, 08:34 AM

GOT YOUR NUMBER!!

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/71481.jpg

lynw
20-07-06, 08:35 AM
Edited: Now resolved :D

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:42 AM
LYN....PM sent. :)

M65
20-07-06, 08:44 AM

Meeting her next Weds night.

Tara
20-07-06, 08:44 AM

Meeting her next Weds night.

Result :D

M65
20-07-06, 08:46 AM
Matt..If it were to continue I was going to suggest the very same thing. I have no problem in people taking the micky out of me on the forum and can take a bit of needle also.

Unfortunately M65 has a different outlook it would appear. :?

I also fall way below his standards due to his knowing that Gary as in Numan only has one "R" to my eternal shame. :?

Sorry, did someone speak? I thought I heard a little wimper from somewhere......

PH, ask anyone you like about my so called different outlook. Im sure they will let you know how wrong you actually are.

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:47 AM
M65....Would it surprise you to learn that it matters little for me to make such enquiries? :wink:

Jabba
20-07-06, 08:48 AM
:D

Good one dude!!

Enjoy yourself and ride safe :wink:

Jester666
20-07-06, 08:49 AM
Let me guess...................

The seat will never be washed again! :shock: :lol:

Nice one! :D

Amanda M
20-07-06, 08:50 AM
Nice one dude 8)

lynw
20-07-06, 08:56 AM
LYN....PM sent. :)

Sorted as per pm reply. Merely a misunderstanding as so often happens on t'internet. :D

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 08:58 AM
Lyn....You are indeed most gracious. :wink:

M65
20-07-06, 09:07 AM
M65....Would it surprise you to learn that it matters little for me to make such enquiries? :wink:

Would it surprise you to learn that I dont care?? :roll:

M65
20-07-06, 09:07 AM
Nice one dude 8)
Sweeeeeeeeet! :twisted:

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 09:10 AM
M65 wrote:

Would it surprise you to learn that I dont care??

Well actually yes, I am distraught at that piece of news tbh. :?

Amanda M
20-07-06, 09:10 AM
Nice one dude 8)

:smt028 'tis just what you need dude 8)

Tara
20-07-06, 09:11 AM
Nice one dude 8)

:smt028 'tis just what you need dude 8)

Couldn't agree more

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 09:16 AM
And hence there is obviously far more to this overall story than I am aware of.

Based on that I will refrain from passing any other comments here. After all sometimes what can be viewed as a giggle by one person, could cause upset to another. 8)

Moo
20-07-06, 10:33 AM
Nice pics but same as above not the done thing is it to just sit on some one else's bike no matter how pretty you are. :lol:

Marshall
20-07-06, 10:40 AM
Nice pics but same as above not the done thing is it to just sit on some one else's bike no matter how pretty you are. :lol:

Agreed

you should have spanked them both, or even better got them to spank eachother

TAXI!!

Captain Nemo
20-07-06, 10:56 AM
you should have punished them for climbing all over your bike

the_runt69
20-07-06, 11:15 AM
They are being punished, they're meeting him next weds night.

H

Ping
20-07-06, 11:26 AM
I'd go apesh*t if it was my bike.

Couple of thoughtless floozies.

sharriso74
20-07-06, 11:28 AM
I'd go apesh*t if it was my bike.

Even if it was Jonny Dep?

Jabba
20-07-06, 11:29 AM

And the downside is what? :lol:

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 11:29 AM
Ping...I think if you read through this thread, such comments might not be totally appreciated by the instigator of the thread. My comments come from me realising that I fell foul myself. :?

Jabba
20-07-06, 11:30 AM
My comments come from me realising that I fouled myself. :?

TMI mate......... TMI :lol:

Ping
20-07-06, 11:44 AM
Sharriso - agh... erm... That's a very good question and I have absolutely no idea. :lol: Probably wouldn't be AS angry... uh... yeah... it would be 'What do you think you're doing?' instead of 'OI you *beep*!!! Get the *beep* off my *beep* ing bike. Who the *beep* do you think you are? *beep**beep**beep**beep**beep*..... *beep*... :lol:

Jabba - You tart. :lol:

PH - Weeeelllll the instigator would just have to get over it... :lol: It is unacceptable behaviour and shows a distinct lack of courtesy. Besides, if it was my bike and they're all "ooh, it's alright we're pretty fit so he won't mind *insert flirtatious giggle here*" they'd be in for a fookin shock. I don't care how fit they are. :P

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 12:01 PM
Jabba...The penny has just dropped! :P :P :P :P

Do think I should have said "fell foul myself?" :P

Ping
20-07-06, 12:07 PM
Jabba...The penny has just dropped! :P :P :P :P

Do think I should have said "fell foul myself?" :P
tee hee hee. :)

M65
20-07-06, 12:08 PM
They are being punished, they're meeting him next weds night.

H

dum dum tish!

M65
20-07-06, 12:15 PM
PH - I noted your comments while I was away.

Olive branch extended.

M65
20-07-06, 12:19 PM

Just re-read this again and I have to ask..... what is a "flibberty-gibbet" exactly???!

Peter Henry
20-07-06, 12:21 PM
M65...No worries mate. :wink:

Jabba
20-07-06, 12:22 PM
Just re-read this again and I have to ask..... what is a "flibberty-gibbet" exactly???!

Feckless, shallow and incincere young lady?

M65
20-07-06, 12:25 PM

I really should refrain from commenting about that for fear of an angry female mob carrying flaming torches! :shock:

Jabba
20-07-06, 12:44 PM

I really should refrain from commenting about that for fear of an angry female mob carrying flaming torches! :shock:

At least until next Thursday morning, eh? :wink:

M65
20-07-06, 12:44 PM

At least until next Thursday morning, eh? :wink:

With a bit of luck mate!

Paws
20-07-06, 01:31 PM
firstly:-
cheeky mares! if they know about bikes as they claim they do, they should know the protocol is the don't sit on other peoples machines when the owners not about!
:

Guy i used to be mates with come out the ace cafe one day to find some bloke sat on his zx9 (and its NOT a standard 9 either)...lets just say the bloke found himslef on the floor v quickly. :lol:

Lou M
20-07-06, 01:35 PM

No, no, don't refrain. Us girlies are learning so much about the thoughts and habits of you young *cough* men. :lol:

paulthewitt
20-07-06, 04:21 PM
so you got a date....with the blond? or the dark haired one?

...or both? :? if its been said, i missed it!

Paul

Law
20-07-06, 04:30 PM

Paul

You forgot to add "if it's only one, can I have the other" :wink:

ArtyLady
20-07-06, 04:40 PM

Its a very old fashioned term (from like the 1900's ! :lol: ) for rather forward and provocative young ladies :smt061 :lol:

M65
21-07-06, 07:17 AM

No, no, don't refrain. Us girlies are learning so much about the thoughts and habits of you young *cough* men. :lol:

Lou, my apologies. Its only recent events that have temporarily scarred my vision of the fairer sex.

M65
21-07-06, 07:18 AM

Paul

Took the blonde on back of bike but only for a little bit as I didnt have the back seat or footpegs on. She said she wanted a proper ride next time (fnar fnar) so I said to her that we are in the pub every Weds night. She said see you next week then, so fingers crossed for next week. I have to admit to having a preference for the brunette though. Prefer em to blondes. No offence blondes!

Iansv
21-07-06, 07:19 AM
:bounce:

keithd
21-07-06, 07:20 AM

Paul

Took the blonde on back of bike but only for a little bit as I didnt have the back seat or footpegs on. She said she wanted a proper ride next time (fnar fnar) so I said to her that we are in the pub every Weds night. She said see you next week then, so fingers crossed for next week. I have to admit to having a preference for the brunette though. Prefer em to blondes. No offence blondes!

:(

M65
21-07-06, 07:37 AM

Paul

:(

Why so sad Mr D?

Tara
21-07-06, 07:37 AM
He's Blonde

Stig
21-07-06, 07:39 AM
He's Blonde

Ah well now it's all starting to make sense. :lol:

keithd
21-07-06, 07:40 AM
He's Blonde

oi cheeky bugger :oops:

Lou M
21-07-06, 08:46 AM

Lou, my apologies. Its only recent events that have temporarily scarred my vision of the fairer sex.

No need to apologise, we've all been there are at some point in our lives :lol: Nice when you come out the other side. 8)

Jabba
21-07-06, 08:49 AM
He's Blonde

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunno why I'm laughing :roll:

M65
21-07-06, 10:16 AM
He's Blonde

Keithy, you know you'll ALWAYS have a special place in my heart!! :love:

keithd
21-07-06, 10:20 AM
He's Blonde

you've made an old man very happy..... :D

M65
21-07-06, 10:28 AM
He's Blonde

you've made an old man very happy..... :D

As long as its not doing an old soldier a favour!! :shock:

Jdubya
28-07-06, 12:23 PM
So how did the date go then? Pick anything up for brekkie the next morning? :wink:

M65
28-07-06, 12:25 PM
So how did the date go then? Pick anything up for brekkie the next morning? :wink:

As expected really, not there this week. Good job really as it was a proper, full on lads night on Weds. Off to Scotland on Thursday so we were all getting the banter and mickey taking going.

Jdubya
28-07-06, 12:31 PM
Thought you may have got lucky mate...us married blokes tend to miss things like that :( :?

She'll kill me if she reads this... :lol: :lol:

M65
28-07-06, 12:33 PM
Thought you may have got lucky mate...us married blokes tend to miss things like that :( :?

She'll kill me if she reads this... :lol: :lol:

Dont worry pal, so do us single blokes!!