PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice Winner

keithd
21-07-06, 12:56 PM
The Apprentice winner Michelle Dewberry is pregnant by rival contestant Syed Ahmed, it has been reported.

The pair had a fling while filming the BBC2 show last year then split. But they had a recent reunion and Dewberry is now up to three months pregnant, according to The Sun.

The 26-year-old only began her £100,000-a-year job with Apprentice boss Sir Alan Sugar in May.

A source told the newspaper: "She is stunned, this was definitely not in her plan for the future. She has worked so hard to get this job.

"To say it has come as a surprise is an understatement. But Michelle has told family and friends in Hull - and Syed said he will stand by her, come what may."

Last month Dewberry was taken to hospital. She was said to be feeling "tired out" and suffering stomach pains, although her spokesman said she had a tooth abscess.

The former supermarket checkout girl beat rival Ruth Badger to win the second series of The Apprentice.

Sir Alan gave her a job as head of his new firm Xenon Green, which disposes of unwanted computer equipment.

At the time he said: "Michelle is very focused, very determined, very organised. She's young and willing to learn. I think I've got the right girl."

A spokesman for Dewberry declined to comment.

minx.

Viney
21-07-06, 01:02 PM
Shes Fired!

Jabba
21-07-06, 01:04 PM
Shes Fired!

Makes her sound like an old boiler :shock:

Viney
21-07-06, 01:19 PM
Shes Fired!

Makes her sound like an old boiler :shock: Well, someones been stoking her :shock: :lol:

Captain Nemo
21-07-06, 01:53 PM
shes not fired, she dont need to she can get maternity leave.

Iansv
21-07-06, 03:43 PM
Don't think she's been there long enough to get maternity leave...

Go on Alan, sack the silly cow, if on £100k a year she can't afford contracentives she's obviously as blonde as she looks :smt021

Ping
21-07-06, 03:45 PM
Nice to see you're all such modern-thinking men...

:P

Iansv
21-07-06, 03:46 PM
Nice to know she's another can't keep her legs crossed woman :P

edit. oh and Syed ? wtf.. is she desperate ?

Ping
21-07-06, 03:46 PM
Double standards... :P

M65
21-07-06, 03:52 PM
Never seem either of em or know em but gotta side with Ping on this one. If they are/were happy together then leave em be. Its not up to us to say how they should do things and its not like she's some daft kid that doesn't know what she's doing and will have to sponge of the state is it? Cant really see how it affects anyone apart from the two of them, so really, why should we care??!

carelesschucca
21-07-06, 04:02 PM
man thats gonna cost her 90% wages for the first 6 weeks of maternity then she's gonna have to live on £108:85 for the next 20 weeks.. :lol: :lol:

Ed
21-07-06, 05:12 PM
I feel sorry for the kid. S/he didn't ask to be conceived and you can imagine all the tabloid coverage of the birth, Sugar's reaction etc etc.

Demonz
21-07-06, 05:58 PM
Well if she is worth her capitalist status she will sell the story to the tabloids - make another 100k. Take time off on maternity leave and back to work after 6 months off. Or maybe that was the plan in the first place so she maybe 50k up already?? :scratch: Alan may be pleased with her resourcefulness.

Scooby Drew
21-07-06, 07:19 PM
oh and Syed ? wtf.. is she desperate ?

:lol: quite.

BabyJ
22-07-06, 10:46 AM
oh and Syed ? wtf.. is she desperate ?

:lol: quite.

I quite agree!! Or stupid!?!?! I'd have to have a bag over my head incase his came off!! :wink: YUCK!!