PDA

View Full Version : Sheila's wheels parody song.

Razor
23-07-06, 03:49 PM
It's awful, it's sexist, but I did laugh a little...

http://www.thefridayproject.co.uk/audio/fitness/images/art/SheilasWheels.mp3

BILLY
23-07-06, 04:22 PM
It's anoying and I want to smash the TV in every time I hear it!!!!!!!!!

Razor
23-07-06, 04:36 PM
It's anoying and I want to smash the TV in every time I hear it!!!!!!!!!

Billy, do you know the meaning of parody?

jonboy
23-07-06, 04:41 PM
Excellent! :lol:

Tara
23-07-06, 05:00 PM
:lol: :lol: made me laugh

Moo
23-07-06, 05:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jabba
23-07-06, 06:41 PM
I'm saying nothing, except... :smt046

TVR_Tracy
23-07-06, 06:43 PM
*Throws her toys out the pram* :twisted:

ArtyLady
23-07-06, 06:52 PM
very funny :lol: :lol: but

CHEEK :evil: :evil:

Anyway I happen to be a better driver than most men :driving: :wink: :lol:

Skip
23-07-06, 06:56 PM
Spot on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richie
23-07-06, 08:30 PM
This has to be written by some one who knows my sister....

Her Hubby is Peter and my big sis is Sherral.... and she just had a small prang the other week....
so I listened to it 4 times, giggling to myself and then emailed the link to her....

thats what little brothers are susposed to do.... init...?

BabyJ
23-07-06, 09:47 PM
You're supposed to be there for her Richie.... not rub it in!! :wink:

I did laugh.... a little but I must admit I am a better driver than most men I know.... not so sure about rider tho as don't ride as often as I'd like but DEFINATELY a better driver! :P :wink: :D

Quiff Wichard
23-07-06, 09:55 PM
my wife is a better driver than me- fact !

Swiss
24-07-06, 11:26 AM
Anyway I happen to be a better driver than most men

That's what all woman think. After the age of 25 women become worst drivers than men. Men continue to improve there driving skills up to the ripe old age of 45 whereas women tend to show little improvement over the years.

Tis true I read it some where!!!!

ArtyLady
24-07-06, 11:41 AM

That's what all woman think. After the age of 25 women become worst drivers than men. Men continue to improve there driving skills up to the ripe old age of 45 whereas women tend to show little improvement over the years.

Definately NOT in my case :x - especially as I took my DAS 4 years ago aged 43 and did advanced motorcycle training for a year (mind you I am a bit blokey tbh tho :wink: :lol: )

Ping
24-07-06, 11:52 AM

And their test subjects were probably all women who spend more time having their nails done than actual time spent driving their cars.

TVR_Tracy
24-07-06, 11:55 AM

And their test subjects were probably all women who spend more time having their nails done than actual time spent driving their cars.

Probably true Ping..

And I being of a more statuesque nature, can actually see over the steering wheel, and hence have a really ace spacial awarness... FACT...

tricky
24-07-06, 12:00 PM
:smt046

Note - not worksafe (unless you've got some headphones)

ArtyLady
24-07-06, 12:02 PM

Ah ha - thats why Im a good driver then - Ive always got dirty, ragged, un-manicured fingernails (very attractive ! :oops: :lol:)

Ping
24-07-06, 12:03 PM

Probably true Ping..

And I being of a more statuesque nature, can actually see over the steering wheel, and hence have a really ace spacial awarness... FACT...
I'm quite short.. You telling me that makes me a bad driver?