View Full Version : Forward Planning

seedy100
19-10-06, 09:59 PM
Weather warning caveat

This weekend >> visiting daughter at uni in /sheffield - By car

Next week >> Training course in Newcastle - By Plane

Next weekend >> Bike show - By car

Then back to the regular commute

So how about a bacon buttie and a cupa tea at the comfort cafe on Sunday 5 November at 10:30

Weather warning caveat
If its pi$$ing down I'll cook my own buttie at home!

Skip
20-10-06, 10:14 PM
I may well be up for that - will know a bit nearer the time :)

jonboy
21-10-06, 09:05 AM
So if it's dry, we're going out for a ride, but if it's wet then we're going over to Chris's place, and he's cooking us breakfast? :lol:

Dicky Ticker
21-10-06, 11:02 AM
Probably be having black pudding sandwich in Blackpool that morning. Us Essex lot use the Comfort on a pretty regular basis so perhaps another day

K
24-10-06, 05:27 PM
Sounds good to me - though the weather is currently looking like intermittant rain...

... we can now watch it update on our snacky weather thingy. 8)

K
26-10-06, 10:51 AM
Bah humbug - I definately can't make this now - just got notification through the post about a lecture thing run by a local vet and the local reptile shop and it starts at 11am that Sunday. :evil:

I can't afford to miss this as it's about tortoise hibernation; mine is just old/big enough for his first one. Too much at stake to run the risk of screwing it up I'm afraid. :(

Meh - it's gonna rain anyway. :wink:

jonboy
26-10-06, 11:48 AM
I can't afford to miss this as it's about tortoise hibernation; mine is just old/big enough for his first one. Too much at stake to run the risk of screwing it up I'm afraid. :(

(Whispers discretely into her ear) K, dahhling, do you not think that maybe your life is becoming a trifle sad, mmm? :lol:

K
26-10-06, 12:58 PM

(Whispers discretely into her ear) K, dahhling, do you not think that maybe your life is becoming a trifle sad, mmm? :lol:

:( *sniff* I know. It is a little on the pathetic side - but at least it's a better excuse that 'I'm washing my hair.' Espescially as there's only a couple of inches left now to wash.

And, but, y'see, I've had Hezekiah since he was a teeny little hatchling and was smaller than the credit card that bought him! He's like, three now - and I've never hibernated a tortoise before and I want to do it right - cos some of the ways they can die in hibernation, espescially their first, are actually quite horrific.

:oops:

:evil: OK, fine.

It's going to be raining so I'm not coming out to play. :smt019

Other things I shall be doing this weekend include repotting Bonsai trees, balancing my accounts and rotating my teddybear collection. :wink: