PDA

View Full Version : Frank Thomas Strike Leathers

FG1
08-11-06, 05:09 PM
Any opinions on these??

Found a place selling them at £100 off retail with free titanium sliders. (Not that these will be any use to me :cry: )

FG1
08-11-06, 05:17 PM
A leathers thread..........where's Hovi5

hovis
08-11-06, 05:45 PM
here i am :smt006

FG1
11-11-06, 12:13 PM
Somebody must have a view on these leathers !!!!!

jkchops
12-11-06, 01:39 AM
Personally i like the design and look of them. I have considered them but havent tried them on or anything yet.

Where is the place that you have seen them for a good price?

lew893
17-12-06, 08:14 AM
I bought the two piece set from tilstons in Stockton think they were £100 off at the time and they are fantastic in my opinion and look the business!!! bought them in the summer so not had much wear yet but I like em!! :D

northwind
06-01-07, 01:28 AM
I know this is old, but I just saw it. I like my Strikes, but you get what you paid for- not particularily well sown, the velcro tends to fail (as on most FT products) and what seems like armour in the knees is just padding and plastic, not actually CE. That's not a problem, but what is is that none of the pockets are standard size so you can't just fit Knox stuff. That annoys me.

Still, I've tested them and I'm still wearing them :) If you can slide along at 70mph in a set of leathers and ride home, then slide through a load of gravel at 40 and still not damage them in any significant way, they're doing well I reckon.