PDA

View Full Version : Shakey and Hodgson

tricky
15-11-06, 08:41 AM
Anyone know if they've got jobs for next year ?

I know Hodgson has been after the Foggy ride (if there is one)

Jelster
15-11-06, 09:00 AM
Hodgeson turned down a ride with d'Antin Ducati, and it looks like Robbie Rolfo has got the 2nd Winston Ten Kate seat, which really limits his options.

Not sure what Shakey's up to, but he didn't exactly impress on the Suzuki last year. I'm looking forward to seeing Walker in BSB this year. Hopefully we'll see him take the title and get what he deserves, he seems to put so much in to his job.

spudnuts
15-11-06, 03:15 PM
Have to agree about Shakey, my hopes for him were high. As indeed are my hopes for stalker next year. Cant wait for the season to start. Wouldn't be surprised if Shakey didn't team up with his old mate Birdy.

spudnuts.

Essex of Essex
15-11-06, 03:42 PM
The liner at the bottom of the budgie cage (MCN) reckons they are both hoping for Foggy to find machinery.

Jelster
15-11-06, 04:10 PM
The liner at the bottom of the budgie cage (MCN) reckons they are both hoping for Foggy to find machinery.

Both ? Walker has signed a deal with Rizla for this year.....

Essex of Essex
15-11-06, 05:45 PM
Both as in Hodgson and Byrne.

Jdubya
16-11-06, 08:59 PM
Yep, looks like foggy is still in the hunt for some sponsorship though...been looking for about 18 months now according to morecrap than news :!:

Jelster
16-11-06, 10:08 PM
Yep, looks like foggy is still in the hunt for some sponsorship though...been looking for about 18 months now according to morecrap than news :!:

Maybe if he wasn't such an outspoken arrogant pillock he may have found some by now... :roll:

Don't get me wrong, he was a fantastic racer, but he does like rubbing people up the wrong way. (and how can you be that ugly with only 1 head :lol: )

Jdubya
16-11-06, 10:42 PM
(and how can you be that ugly with only 1 head :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just made me spit tea all over the keyboard!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

boycy123
01-12-06, 06:43 PM
Stalker dserves to be up front he's a balls out racer it proved it at assen this year in the wet it puts everybody on a level playing field, he did'nt want to just tip toe round he wanted to earn his crust and boy did he do that....