PDA

View Full Version : Max Biaggi.

Peter Henry
16-11-06, 01:05 PM
Well everyone's favourite cherub like Italian appears to be setting his stall out already in WSB. He finished as the fastest tester at Valencia clocking a time which was a full 1 second better than the previous best set by JT on Tuesday.

I really hope that Max keeps his tantrums controlled and goes out there to battle with Super Troy on the Ducati. :wink:

Supervox
16-11-06, 01:12 PM
Well everyone's favourite cherub like Italian appears to be setting his stall out already in WSB. He finished as the fastest tester at Valencia clocking a time which was a full 1 second better than the previous best set by JT on Tuesday.

I really hope that Max keeps his tantrums controlled and goes out there to battle with Super Troy on the Ducati. :wink:

I have a funny feeling he'll be like Barros was at first - all 'MotoGP style' over everything :-

Apparently, AB refused to do the usual WSB paddock thing & sit / stand around chatting to fans, signing autographs, etc.
He also brought with him something that has never been seen before in WSB & for which the other riders took the p*ss mercilessly - a sign with his name on for a member of his pit crew to hold up when he entered pitlane - so he knew which garage he should be heading for !!

There's no disputing that MB is quick on a bike - but if others start beating him I wouldn't think it'll be long before he starts bleating - it's just the way he is :roll:

kwak zzr
16-11-06, 05:15 PM
has MAX done any racing on his year out? usually when riders have time out its not for the better.

Peter Henry
16-11-06, 05:26 PM
Max has kept himself fit but only bobbed about on Super Motards apparently.

kwak zzr
16-11-06, 05:46 PM
dont you find when riders have time out they usually loose the edge? simon crafar, arron slight ect?
usually become test riders somewhere.

Alpinestarhero
21-11-06, 11:17 AM
Arron slight left because he had problems with blacking out or something didnt he?

Dunno what happened to simon crafar, the man who destroyed doohan at donners faded to black when it all went michien...

Matt

kwak zzr
27-11-06, 07:19 PM
he was a tester for ohlins me thinks.

kwak zzr
27-11-06, 07:19 PM
seems i was very wrong about max :oops: hes on the pace.

Razor
27-11-06, 07:30 PM
With Max, things always start rosy. It's later on they turn to poo...

tricky
28-11-06, 03:45 PM
I really don't like Max Biaggi.

I'm really hoping he gets his **** well and truly kicked in WSBK :twisted:

Supervox
28-11-06, 05:40 PM
I really don't like Max Biaggi.

I'm really hoping he gets his @rse well and truly kicked in WSBK :twisted:

Glad I'm not the only one !!

But, I fear it will not be the case - he certainly seems to be taking things seriously & putting the work in.

Maybe the year without a salary gave him a reality check !!

Essex of Essex
28-11-06, 05:56 PM
Practice times don't automatically translate to race results, and his case I hope that they do not :P

The Basket
29-11-06, 11:56 AM
some views on Max there.
I think that Max is still one of the best riders out there and would have been a worthy motogp champ but his head is in the wrong place. a bit like Sete.
I would expect great things from him and certainly a strong season is in the offing.

zunkus
29-11-06, 05:09 PM
I think he'll bring fresh interest into WSB in the way Rossi does in MotoGP. Not a big fan but I respect his talents. Remember the wheelie he once pulled on his Yamaha win? Never seen anything like it. Went past vertical!

kwak zzr
29-11-06, 06:11 PM
I think he'll bring fresh interest into WSB in the way Rossi does in MotoGP. Not a big fan but I respect his talents. Remember the wheelie he once pulled on his Yamaha win? Never seen anything like it. Went past vertical!

top wheelie that was :D WSB needs max now, well some one has to challenge bayliss dont they :roll: i expected corser to be there but i just dont know what went wrong with him.

zunkus
30-11-06, 11:27 AM
i expected corser to be there but i just dont know what went wrong with him.

He'll come back don't you worry. These Aussies always do.

Jelster
30-11-06, 11:42 AM

top wheelie that was :D WSB needs max now, well some one has to challenge bayliss dont they :roll: i expected corser to be there but i just dont know what went wrong with him.

But who came 2nd last year ?? Are you saying that you don't expect JT to even offer a challenge to Bayliss ? Haga maybe ??

Most of the other machines will have a "traction control" system which will be up there with the Ducati's come the start of the season. You could see how the Honda performed so much better in the last race as they had it sorted.

Supervox
30-11-06, 12:58 PM
Have to agree with Jelster - I believe JT is gonna right up there fighting for the championship next season.

Alpinestarhero
01-12-06, 03:35 PM
JT flags at the ready for brands hatch wsb next year. I'll sit down by druids - i began sitting there last year, and me and my dad loved it! You can see and hear the bikes backing in and everything!

Brilliant!

Matt

Jdubya
01-12-06, 03:48 PM
I'll sit down by druids - Matt

I'll be at Paddock hill bend...sat there last year...awesome!
see below... :wink:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Jdubyasv650/Theyreoff.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Jdubyasv650/Nowhesoff.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Jdubyasv650/Intotheairbarrierinadustcloud.jpg

zunkus
01-12-06, 04:27 PM
WOW!!! Awesome pictures mate!

kwak zzr
01-12-06, 05:10 PM

But who came 2nd last year ?? Are you saying that you don't expect JT to even offer a challenge to Bayliss ? Haga maybe ??

Most of the other machines will have a "traction control" system which will be up there with the Ducati's come the start of the season. You could see how the Honda performed so much better in the last race as they had it sorted.

JT did come second yes but he was 95 points behind :roll: