PDA

View Full Version : Woohooo!

Ward8124
24-11-06, 11:01 AM
Got a new job at the Royal Society of Chemistry as a disaster recovery expert! That means im gonna be in Cambridge a lot more now so lets get some meets on the go! :D

ps the SV isnt delivered yet and its days are numbered as a new R6 is looming on the horizon!

K
24-11-06, 11:21 AM
Oooooh that sounds really clever and potentially dangerous! Coool! 8)

The job that is, not the R6. :wink:

How do you recover a disaster anyway - you see it flagging so add fuel to the fire? Or perhaps just add a few random chemical into the mix? :P

minifun
24-11-06, 03:45 PM
I'm up for a meet (once I mend the SV - broke it on Tuseday - doh!) It should be back on theroad tomorrow afternoon - only broke the throttle tube when taking the grip off to fit heated ones! Good excuse to fit an R6 replacement! ll

Cambridge is a bit far, can't we meet nearer hertford marina!

Law
24-11-06, 06:24 PM
Got a new job at the Royal Society of Chemistry as a disaster recovery expert! That means im gonna be in Cambridge a lot more now so lets get some meets on the go! :D

ps the SV isnt delivered yet and its days are numbered as a new R6 is looming on the horizon!

Great news, what happened to the VFR plan? ;) :lol:

Ward8124
28-11-06, 06:25 PM
That went out the window as soon as i got a job 15 mins away from where i live so the long commute is now a very short one hence i can get a performance bike now! Only MEGA problem is that despite getting a brand new SV with all the kit added (Lowers,tyres,screen and hugger) i cant bloody sell that damn thing or part ex for a decent amount of cash so i can finance the R6!!!! Im only asking for 4K ffs not asking the world!!! Rant mode off!

speedygirl
28-11-06, 07:29 PM
I know that feeling!! I'm trying to sell my K5 - nearly new, all the extras - so I can pay for the fees for a house!! No luck so far :( is such a lovely bike too... was planning on looking for a new bike in the spring - may have to hang onto the SV and trade it in. And pay for the fees on a credit card :?

Good luck selling yours Ward8124....

Ward8124
29-11-06, 09:25 AM
Cheers Speedy i might just have to bite the bullet on this one and wait or trade her in for a stupid amount of loss.....soooo wished the insurers sent me the money instead of giving me a replacement!!! O well! Good luck with the house thingy!

mic-hull
08-12-06, 09:32 AM
Royal Society of Chemistry as a disaster recovery expert

Sounds like a bit of a change from ur last job mate.

when u text me last week i was on holl so soz 4 not getting bk 2 u sooner.

Ward8124
08-12-06, 07:09 PM
Ahhhh that would explain the foreign ring tone!